Kingfisher Lodge provides comfortable accommodation in a tranquil
location 20 minutes drive from the wonderful north Cornish coast. With
quality furniture, stylish furnishings, an open-plan ground floor
layout, sunny patio and many characterful features, this all makes
for a relaxing holiday. Close to cycle trails, walking routes and many
tourist attractions a short drive away. Listen to the sound of the
River Inny as you enjoy your morning coffee.
A double bedroom and spacious, tiled wet room are located on the ground
floor making this holiday home ideally suited to less mobile visitors
and with a wide, level entrance wheelchair users can be accommodated.
* Sleeps: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Beds: 1 x double.
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Easy access.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, dining table and leather
chairs for 6.
* Nearest beach: 7 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 3 miles.
* Outdoors: Open lawned garden and patio area with picnic table.
Large, outdoor storage cupboards ideal for beach equipment and
bicycles. Use of tennis court. NB: The garden borders the River
Inny and children will need strict supervision.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car.
* Family facilities: Travel cot and highchair available. Please bring
your own cot bedding.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: WiFi included, Electricity and gas included in rent, gas
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, this garden to this lodge
borders a shallow river and children must be supervised at all
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take