This traditional Edwardian villa is located in the popular seaside town
of Coverack on the Lizard Peninsula in Cornwall. It is just 50m to the
beach and a short walk to the South West coastal footpath and in an
Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. A fabulous high decked area in the
garden provides stunning views of the bay.
* Sleeps: 5.
* Bedrooms: 3.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with
freezer box, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer.
* Facilities for families: Cot and high chair provided, but no cot
* Outside: Enclosed rear garden with small lawn, decking with garden
furniture and sun loungers.
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £35 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car provided.
* Nearest beach: 0.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 11am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Electric heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Please note that the deck is reached
by a set of wooden steps with rope rails and young children should
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £25 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking