Quirky character cottage, with beamed ceilings, slate floors and a
woodburning stove, half a mile from the centre of Boscastle, an iconic
Cornish fishing village on the spectacular North coast making it an
ideal base for exploring this area. There are a number of places to eat
out close by (the Napoleon Inn is less than a minutes walk).
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 2 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’), 1 x single (3’), 1 x
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels not provided.
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Integral electric oven, ceramic hob,
microwave, multi-fuel stove, fridge/freezer, dishwasher,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: Small front garden with tiny lawn, bench, garden
furniture, storage area for bikes, wetsuits, etc.
* Pets: 1 pet allowed - £25 per week - please let us know at the time
of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: On road parking available.
* Nearest beach: 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Night storage heaters throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.