Alexandra House is a charming turn of the century family house
centrally located within the conservation area of Padstow. This
delightful, spacious home is ideal for large family parties. Only two
minutes' walk to the harbour, the ferry to Rock and numerous highly
recommended restaurants, including Rick Stein's famous Seafood
* Sleeps: 8.
* Bedrooms: 4.
* Beds: 1 x Kingsize (5’), 1 x double (4’6”), 2 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Electric oven and hob, microwave,
* Facilities for families: Travel cot provided, but no cot linen.
* Outside: Lawn, patio, garden furniture, barbecue, storage
* Pets: Not allowed.
* Parking: No parking, public car parking available nearby.
* Nearest beach: 0.3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Gas-fired central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take