Situated at the end of a mews of former fisherman's cottages in the
historic fishing port of Padstow, this character cottage with its
exposed beams, Cornish stone floor and log burner provides a snug base
for your holiday. The harbour area with its narrow streets, shops,
restaurants, cafes, galleries and pubs is a mere stroll away.
* Sleeps: 4
* Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms.
* Beds: Double (4'6"), twin (3').
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen and towels provided (please bring
your own beach towels).
* Accessibility: Open tread and very steep so may be unsuitable for
the elderly or young children.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric cooker, refrigerator, microwave,
washing machine, TV, DVD player, wood-burner.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.1 miles.
* Outdoors: There is a small terrace to the front of the property
overlooking the alley. Patio table and two chairs.
* Parking: No parking but there are 2 car parks within 500 yds.
See Padstow Parking for up to date information on parking rates.
* Family facilities: Not provided but can be hire.
* Pets: Maximum 2; £25 per pet per week plus £80 security deposit per
booking Information about bringing your pet.
* General: Electricity and gas included in rent; wood-burning stove
lounge; gas c.h./hot water.
* Important notes: No smoking, mobile phone coverage varies, no
pets, please be aware the stairs are open tread and very steep so
may be unsuitable for the elderly or young children; the lounge
floor is natural stone and therefore uneven.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.