This charming holiday lodge, with its well-equipped facilities,
is located just outside the lovely village of St Teath and close to the
north coast of Cornwall. A short walk will take you to the village
with its pub and local shop and a 15 minute drive is all that it will
take to reach Port Isaac, made famous in the Doc Martin TV series.
* Sleeps: 2
* Bedrooms: 1
* Beds: 1 x double (4'6")
* Bed linen & Towels: Bed linen & towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: 4 steps up to the front door.
* Kitchen & Utilities: Electric oven and gas hob, microwave,
fridge/freezer, washing machine.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.5 miles.
* Outdoors: Pretty garden with lawn and decked wrap-around
veranda, garden furniture
* Parking: Parking for one car.
* Family facilities: None provided.
* Pets: No pets allowed, sorry.
* General: Free WiFi provided, electricity and gas included; gas
fired central heating.
* Important notes: No smoking, no pets, 4 steps up to the front door.
* Changeover time: 3pm arrival - 10am departure.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take