Rent a 6-bed apartment in the beautiful Riviera del Conero exactly Marcelli di Numana and located on the second floor of a building in Osimo 2 street, 200 meters from the sea, easily accessible on foot.
The apartment is fully furnished and consists of:
- a large living room with sofa and TV
- a fully equipped kitchen
- one double bedroom (sleeps 2)
- a bedroom with two single beds and a bunk bed (sleeps 4)
- a bathroom with shower, washing machine
- a terrace with dining table
The apartment includes a reserved parking space and a bicycle is also available to facilitate travel.
The cost of the apartment is € 500 per week during the months of June, July and September. For the month of August, more precisely for the weeks from August 5 to September 2, the cost is € 600 per week.
At the time of booking you will have to pay 30% in advance by wire transfer. Then the remaining 70% will be delivered at the time of delivery of the keys.
You can contact me via watshapp at 3347810187, or by email at