Completely renovated in early 2017, the Grange des Montades is the ideal place to spend a family holiday, with accommodation capacity of 4 adults and up to 5 children. Halfway between Sarlat, Rocamadour and Gourdon, it allows to enjoy the quiet of the countryside and the many activities in the vicinity.
Nature lovers will enjoy the charm of a preserved environment, in the middle of the fields and at the edge of a wood.
Lovers of active holidays will appreciate the proximity of the beaches and nautical bases of the Dordogne, as well as the numerous hiking trails or equestrian.
As for lovers of culture and heritage, they can visit the many picturesque sites of Quercy and Périgord (Rocamadour, Martel, La Roque Gageac, Domme and Sarlat) and enjoy the many cultural events of the region.
On the ground floor, the living space of 75m2, with a natural stone floor, includes a fully equipped open kitchen, a dining room, a TV lounge with wood stove and a bathroom with toilet.
Large glass doors open onto a large terrace with a pergola, facing south for a drink or meals in front of the pool.
The solid wooden staircase leads to the 2nd floor with mezzanine which serves:
- 1 very spacious bathroom with corner bath, 2 sinks and 1 WC
- 2 bedrooms with double bed
- 1 large room for up to 5 children
- 1 game / relaxation area, with sofa, TV + DVD player, books and board games
At the back of the house, a boules pitch allows you to play in a shady space among the oaks.
- Washing machine
- Induction hob, convection oven, extractor hood, microwave oven
- Toaster, coffee maker and electric kettle
- Hi-fi system
- 2 TV (ground floor and 1st floor) + 1 DVD player
- Salt pool 9m x 4m with alarm (max depth 1,80m)