About the property
- Apartment581 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
Beautiful suite apartment for two people with a bright double bedroom.
Immersed in the valley of the Black River, known as Valnerina, is an uncontaminated corner of the city, a few kilometers away from the famous and enchanting Marmore Falls, the small town of Spoleto and the renowned gastronomic town of Norcia in the heart of 'Umbria in Scheggino town was born' Ancient Torre del Nera ', one of the few diffused hotels recognized and certified by the National Association of hotels spread from May 2013.
Casa de Bruschino is a delightful apartment-suite that consists of a bright double bedroom, bathroom, kitchen and large living room with fireplace and sofa bed. You have one level. Panoramic view of the valley and the ancient village of the village, balcony with backyard view.
Amenities: TV, Telephone, Internet, Microwave, Washing Machine, Hair Dryer, Refrigerator, Freezer, Iron, Individual Heating, Bath and Room Linen, Safety Deposit Box, Currency Exchange and Breakfast, Breakfast.
Antica Torre del Nera
- Response time:
- within a few days
- english, french, spanish, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Jul 18, 2017
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Scheggino is located in the beautiful and green "Valnerina" strategic point that allows you to easily visit the major points of interest such as: Gubbio (85 km), Perugia (55 km), Assisi (45 km), Spello (40 km) , Foligno (38 km), Bevagna (35 km), Trevi (25 km), Montefalco (30 km), Spoleto (10 km), Norcia (30 km), Cascia (37 km), Castelluccio (60 km), Terni (30 km), Narni (44 km), Todi (55 km).
THINGS TO SEE:
- The beautiful Cascata delle Marmore, the highest in Europe, with which we are affiliated.
- The Truffle Museum (Scheggino)
- The Museum of Mummies and the Abbey of San Pietro in Valle (Ferentillo, TR)
- The Hemp Museum (Sant'Anatolia di Narco)
- The Convent of Santa Rita (Cascia)
- Narni Sotterranea (Narni, TR)
- Carsulae (Terni)
THINGS TO DO:
- Excursions - Trekking
- Horse riding
- "Activo Park" Adventure Park (50 meters from the property).
- Oil trails (guided tour with tasting in selected oil mills)
- Wine trails (Montefalco, Bevagna, Todi, Orvieto, Torgiano, Narni, Sangemini, Amelia)
- The paths of the black truffle (guided tour with tasting in the areas of Norcia and Valnerina)
- The beer trails (guided tour with tasting in the breweries of the surrounding areas)
- The Shepherd's paths (guided tour with tasting of cold cuts, cheeses, legumes in the areas of Norcia, Castelluccio, Leonessa, Monteleone, Cascia)
- Art trails (guided tour of the main artistic cities of Umbria with eno-gastronomic shopping possibilities)
- The paths of craftsmanship and tradition (guided experience at artisan workshops and museums related to Umbrian traditions)
- Cake design lessons (learn the art of sugar paste cake with themed decorations)
- Wedding box (orientation meeting on the experience of marriage, how to take the first steps)
EVENTS AND MANIFESTATIONS:
- "The Black Diamond" festival of the truffle that takes place in Scheggino in mid-March
- "The Rocche Raccontano" historical-cultural event that takes place in Ferentillo (TR) in the last two weeks of August
- "Infiorate of Corpus Domini" in Spello (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- 'La Fioritura' the unmissable spectacle of nature in Castelluccio di Norcia (Pg) which is held at the end of June and beginning of July.
- "Festival dei 2Mondi" in Spoleto (Pg) which takes place in mid-June.
- "Umbria Jazz" in Perugia which is held every year in the first week of July.
- "Eurochocolate" takes place in Perugia in October.