The abundance of windows in this intimate neutral space emits a wonderfully airy atmosphere. Warm oak flooring coupled with recessed lighting only adds to the ambiance. The living area boasts two comfy sofas, one of which is a soft Queen-sized futon sofa bed, which provides additional sleeping arrangements for families. There is also ample room to add an additional single-sized airbed here to provide adequate sleeping arrangements for a family of 5. The dining table may be re-positioned and the side leaf extended to create a full-sized table for families of 5 to dine comfortably- just add 2 extra folding chairs (provided).
The private patio or the Estate's communal garden can be accessed both through the French doors in the living area, or through the communal door in the main building's hallway.
A modern, well-stocked kitchen with built-in refrigerator, kettle, Moka espresso pot, oven and 4-burner stovetop is great for foodies to whip-up a quiet gourmet meal at home or for lesser gourmands to save a few quid by eating in. For those restful nights at home, there is a TV and high-speed WiFi broadband internet. For added convenience, a washing machine with complimentary washing powders can be found in the kitchen as well.
The minimalist bedroom highlights the feature wall of large windows. A divine Double Bed with brand new mattress easily accommodates solo travellers, traveling couples or business professionals attending to work in the city. 100% cotton bed linens and super-snuggly blankets are provided.
The tiled bathroom is equipped with a walk-in shower, with rain shower head, and includes complimentary REN Clean Skincare toiletries. 100% cotton towels provided based on occupancy.
Kindly note: The Gym and Pool are nearby recommended facilities located within walking distance, though they are not located on site of the property. There is an additional daily fee incurred for using these facilities; however, we can help to arrange access to them for use during your stay.
• one Double bed (135 x 190 cm)
• one Queen-sized sofa bed
• one Single-sized air bed available upon request
• child & infant amenities available upon request (i.e. baby cot, baby bath and high chair)
• Keyed Front Entry
• Private Garden
• Ground floor flat but there are about 3-steps into the building's entry before entering the apartment
• 2-steps down into the sunken patio
• We are available via phone, text or email with anything you may need during your stay.
• Standard check-in between 12 PM (noon) - 6 PM
• Standard check-out by 11 AM
• Quiet Hours: 10 PM - 8 AM
• Please remove shoes indoors.
• No Smoking
• No Parties / Events
• Due to the quiet residential location of this property, no guests under 30 years old will be allowed unless staying as part of a family group.
• Dogs may be allowed but ONLY with prior written permission. Please note that if you plan to bring your pet, we request that you do NOT Instant Book. Please contact us directly first.
• Additional bed linens for use of sofa bed or airBed will incur a fee of £32 per set.
• A one-time housekeeping fee of £89 is charged per stay.