Welcome to the “Wildflower Colorado” Vacation Rental!
'The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you; the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.' Numbers 6:24-26
Make yourself comfortable in this extraordinary historic bungalow, just under 1,500 square feet, and perfectly located in the central part of Colorado Springs!
This eye catching, quiet, and very safe neighborhood is ideal for a truly perfect vacation in Colorado Springs. Our desire is for our guests to feel exclusively considered before their arrival. Therefore, we don’t cut corners! The “Wildflower Colorado” Vacation Home is perfectly outfitted with luxury furnishings and centrally located.
We have lived here our whole lives, so we know about secret hiking trails and the best places to eat in town!
Our family also owns and operates three other VRBO properties entitled “Oakwood Colorado,” (please see listing #972088). Please read our outstanding reviews!
Adorned with natural elements, this home features the inspiring colors of the majestic Colorado mountain region. Colorado’s native wildflowers and outdoor beauty have been attractively brought indoors. You’ll love the original hardwood floors, French doors, heated tile floor in the bathroom, enormous windows for letting in Colorado sunbeams, and the newly remodeled, fully stocked kitchen (complete with stainless steel appliances). The home is fully Air-Conditioned. The open-concept living room flows effortlessly into the dining room for entertaining. Enjoy free High Speed Wi-Fi, the comfortable couch, new queen beds featuring high-quality hypoallergenic mattresses, new bed linens and coverings from Pottery Barn, new large stainless steel kitchen appliances and small appliances, and artwork painted by the owner!
The home is a just around the corner from fantastic downtown coffee shops, restaurants, and minutes from walking paths, hiking trails, and gorgeous mountain views! Centrally located to everything Colorado Springs has to offer! Wildflower Colorado is within walking distance to the Olympic Training Center. And it is just 5 minutes from two golf courses; a 5 minute drive to Colorado College and downtown Colorado Springs. Pikes Peak, Cog Railway, Garden of the Gods and Manitou Springs are a short 12-15 minute drive. Additionally, you will be only 14 minutes to the Air Force Academy, Peterson Air Force Base and Fort Carson. 19 minutes from the Colorado Springs Airport. 20 minutes to The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo.
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Sleeps up to 5 people (2 people in the Mount Columbine bedroom, 2 people in the Indian Paintbrush Bedroom and 1 in the Snow-On-The-Mountain room's pullout twin sofa sleeper)
• 1 Bathroom - privately and perfectly centered between the bedrooms. Step into the glass and Travertine tiled spa shower. The glass shower contains a tiled bench and is surrounded by heated Travertine flooring. The new granite raised vanity is sparkling clean! The luxurious new plush towels will leave you feeling like royalty. Vintage glass doorknobs & skeleton keys in each door! So unique!
• Large, downstairs laundry room with front loading washer and dryer. Ironing board, iron, folding table, drying racks, and laundry detergent provided.
The main level of our house is wheelchair accessible, but there are two steps up to the back door.
*** Large toy area for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and kids!
We have wooden puzzles, board games, learning toys, board books, and much more!!
*** Large HD TV and Smart Blu-Ray DVD Player, High speed wireless internet, Netflix streaming, Bose Surround Sound System
2 Over-sized Garage spaces available for use, can also park another 2 large cars in the concrete driveway. Plenty of room for parking on the street as well.
*** Allergy Friendly
No smoking inside the home or outside on the property. We require a clean air environment, and we would prefer that smokers do not stay here.
Please, no pets. Please, do not burn candles or incense while in our home.
*** Our clean team is the best!
Our housekeeping and landscaping team work hard, and do not cut corners. You will arrive to a home that is sparkling clean, well-organized, and ready for you to enjoy. Our clean team is all in the family, and we enjoy working on the property together.
Just a few of the things we provide in our rentals that no other rentals do:
1. New towels every 6 months.
2. New bed linens every 6 months.
3. Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, cotton balls, q-tips, hand lotion, Kleenex, body lotion, make-up remover wipes, a hairdryer, and toilet paper. (Believe it or not, most rentals don't provide toilet paper. They request you bring your own!)
4. We supply paper towels, dish soap and laundry detergent, and basic kitchen spices.
5. A clean team that is within the family. We take pride in our rentals, because they are our homes. We ensure that each rental is cleaned thoroughly and "little touches" of hospitality are felt by each guest.
6. We really care that you have a wonderful experience. Many other rentals are offered only for Air Force Academy events or certain weeks a year, and the owner has very little experience in maintaining a quality VRBO. We have 6 years of expertise in running a VRBO, and to ensure our guests have the greatest stay in Colorado Springs possible!
Check in as early as 4PM, and check out as late as 10AM.
#PikesPeak #ColoradoSprings #VacationHome #USAFA #AirForce #Academy #RentalHome #Incline #ManitouIncline #GardenOfTheGods #GOG #OTC #OlympicTrainingCenter #FireFightersMemorial #Colorado #MountainHome