20 minute walk to any downtown attractions. BOOK NOW!
Why Preston chose French Quarter
What makes this Condo unique
YOU DO NOT NEED A CAR AND YOU WILL NOT WANT TO LEAVE!
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
3 Gals in New Orleans
All was wonderful. Very comfortable. Great Location if you want to be on Bourbon Street. Only negative would be just a little more attention to detail in cleaning, but that also was not all the bad.
Location was great. Apartment was nice. Only thing I would suggest is the bed either needs a new box spring or a board under the mattress. Couch was comfy.
Could have been a nice place, bad treatment
1. There was a cockroach in the unit. Which is disgustoing. Not surprising though because there were cockroaches when walking down the street in the French Quarter.
2. There was a marijuana cigarette left in the utensil drawer. Made all the utensils smell of pot and made them unusable. When bringing this up with the property manager, Preston, via messaging on the HomeAway app, I was very disappointed in the way he spoke to us. He accused us of being the ones that smoked in the unit. Said he was going to report us to HomeAway and mentioned that he "wasn't" going to report us to the authorities. Spoke to us in a very negative tone and said he was no longer going to communicate with us. He then realized that we were not the ones responsible (the group that stayed before us was). Still gave us a bad experience and it was upsetting.
3. We felt that the place could have a been a little cleaner. It's not a huge rental (perfect for the two of us though). Obviously if the cleaning crew missed the joint in the drawer that there were other things missed and not cleaned. We were also blamed for it not being clean enough because we "checked in early". We arrived at 3:15, were told we could leave our suitcase in the rental, then were told we could come back at 4:00, which is the check in time. We did that and I personally don't think dropping our suitcase off affected their ability to clean.
4. We loved the location, very close to everything in the French Quarter. We'd love to come back to New Orleans, but wouldn't stay here.
5. Marcus, the gentleman that checked us in/out, was great. Very polite, kind and helpful.
Close and comfortable!
Preston was great; very quick to respond to questions. The apartment was fantastic. Really appreciated the complimentary umbrellas! They came in handy during a particularly rainy day.
I loved the area the fact it was right around the corner from Bourbon St. it was quiet and fine for our son. We enjoyed the place it was great the only issue I had was the entrance. My husband and I did not like the fact that we had to enter in the rear of the bldg. If we visited again we would definitely stay there. I was able to contact Preston etc.
Convenient and Easy
Right off Iberville and Bourbon, easy to get in and around. The apartment had plenty of blankets, towels, and clean dishes for the (4) of us. We didn't cook anything but had a couple of cold breakfasts.. host was prompt and nice - and was able to get us in early (noon). Great for our ladies vacation.