Beautiful little cottage, full of character and inviting. Many things
to do such as the steam train visiting Kingswear and Dartmouth, a real
treat for enthusiasts. The beach, harbour and town centre are just
minutes away so the cottage is ideal for that lovely family seaside
* Size: Sleeps up to 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 10 minute walk.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 10 minute walk.
* Pets: Pet friendly.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, the double with en suite, WC, lounge, dining
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds.
* General: TV with DVD.
* Other: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Utilities: Induction hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge,
* Outside: Small front garden. Rear courtyard garden with seating.
* Parking: Unrestricted parking in low season (Oct – Apr inc.).
Parking restrictions apply in high season. Permits can be purchased
for nearby car park.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £30 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking