|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
In Lido of Venice, beautiful apartment just restored and newly furnished viewing the lagoon of Venice, right at 100 metres from the main waterbuses terminal.
Rooms are really large and lightly, with 2 bedrooms (for two pax each) and a large living room, a large kitchen and a large bathroom. There's also a 40 square metres terraced where it is possible to dine.
It is five minutes' walking from the beach and the 10 from the Festival of the Cinema, 100 metres from the main landing stages of public water buses service to Venice (another 10 minutes by waterbus). One can also: play a 18 holes golf court on the island, also reachable by bus in 20 minutes; rent a bike; rent a windsurf, a sail boat, a canoe; play tennis; make beautiful walks.
The apartment is on the third floor (with lift) and has got: air conditioning, CD/DVD player, TV set, washing machine, iron and everything one should need in an apartment.
Venice and surroundings: - Venice, one of the most beautiful city in the world,really unique, beautiful historical palaces to visit everywhere, does it really need a presentation?
- The climate can be quite hot in summer and very cold in winter, but it is usually mild.
- On the mainland of Venice, you've got plenty of beautiful villages to visit (by car), and can reach the mountains, to make excursions, in one hour driving.
- Near to famous and beautiful historical cities such as Padova, Treviso, Vicenza and Verona (from 20 to 90 minutes by car, but one can easily go by train, too)
Venice: Museums such us Palazzo Grassi, Accademia, Doge's Palace, Guggenheim's, with their art exhibitions and all the churches, the most important St. Mark's Cathedral are waiting for you!
- You can also visit Murano (where they make glass), Burano (where they make Laces) and Torcello (where you can find the first cathedral of Venice), three minor islands very important for the history of Venice
- Calle XXII Marzo, known among Venetians like the street of fashion, where one can find the shops of the most famous italian fashion stylists
- There are to many good restaurants to name them here, we will assist you in your choice once you are here.
- Every year, on the first week of September, the International Show of the Cinema take place right in Lido's Islands. One can see famous actors, producers and directors walk the red carpet, and watch movie not yet at the cinema.
- In Lido there is also a 18 holes golf course, and the opportunity to rent, besides bicycles, almost every kid
The listing of this apartment is accurate, if anything it doesn't do it justice, it is large and airy with a wrap around balcony.
On arrival the apartment was spotlessly clean which is always a great start. Everything was as it should be with beds made up etc. The only things we thought it could have done with were a dustpan and brush and a clothes airer (neither things you can't manage without though).
All communication was prompt and polite.
We would have no hesitation in recommending this property to anyone wanting a central location on Lido. It is 5 minutes wall from the vaporetto stop and a leisurely 10 minutes to the beach. The main shops and cafes are on your doorstep yet the location isn't noisy, perfect!
We travelled to Venice with our daughters and had a very enjoyable holiday. We can confirm that the apartment was very nice, it was clean, spacious and has an airy feel. The owners are very helpful and pleasant. We would recommend it to you.
Schöne saubere Ferienwohnung in der mitte der Fußgängerzone! Grosse Terasse! Nebenan wohnt die Mutter der Vermieterin. Sehr nette diskrete alte Dame. Direkt unten ist die Bäckerei, wo man täglich frisches Brot kaufen kann. Als einziger Minuspunkt sind die Matrazen im Kinderzimmer! Viel zu weich! Sonst alles super!
Lido of Venice is one of the three island settling the limits of the lagoon of Venice separating it from the sea. It is long and narrow, so one can walk along the Adriatic seaside (10 km of equipped beach) and alongside the lagoon, viewing Venice.
Plenty of historical places to visit in Venice, as anyone knows, from antique churches to museums to magnificent palaces, once owned by the rich merchants families settled here.
Also well known are the Carnival of Venice and the Festival of the Cinema (taking place 10 minutes walking from the apartment).
Besides visiting Venice, one can relishing the quiet life of a small but lively centre, Lido of Venice, with plenty of good restaurant and evening pubs, sports and beach resorts. There are: a 18 holes golf court; bike, windsurf and sail boat rentals; tennis courts, beach volley, horse riding and so on.
One can also easily visit other historical town around Venice, like Padova, Treviso, Verona, about 30/60 minutes by car.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 11 2016 - Apr 1 2017
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Stay tax||€2 per night, per person. This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 10 years.|
- 10 days International Festival of the Cinema (September) € 2.700
- for a stay shorter than one week: € 150,00 per day (not possible on Xmas, Carnival, Easter, June, July and August)
- down payment of 30% to be done at the moment of booking