Chalet Zell is located in a private position moments away from the Ski slope which passes directly behind the property. Located on the edge of the forest with many trails leading up to the Schmitten mountain starting right at the front door. The immediate natural surroundings guarentees an alpine experience not to be forgotten.
The chalet is spread over two floors and offers beautiful contemporary accomodation spanning over 180m2. With the close proximity to the slope which leads to the main lifts and the fantastic mountain views the chalet comfortably sleeps 10 guests and offers the ideal accomodation for a wonderful alpine holiday.
Chalet Zell offers fabulous facilities which includes a fabulous outside hot-tub and cedar barrel sauna. Plenty living areas with entertainment facilities and complimentary WIFI throughout the chalet, login to your own Netflix or Amazon account to stream the latest TV entertainment. Beautifully decorated throughout, Chalet Zell is a contemporary property. Each bedroom is furnished with unique touches, have scrumptious beds dressed in luxury Egyptian linens with robes and luxury towels to match.
• A 180m2 private residence tucked away and located on the edge of the ski slope
• Spacious accommodation
• Large open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
• Barrel Hot Tub
• Large smart TV, complementary WiFi, Sonos music.
• Sleeps 10 People in 4 bedrooms
• Ski Store
• Garden with BBQ and dining area for up to 10 people
• Private parking for 2/3 cars
• Entrance hall
• Laundry – Meile washer and separate dryer, heated boot room
• Ground floor toilet - shower room
• TV Living room with L shaped sofa, wood log burner, Smart TV and board game selection.
• Large open plan Kitchen and dining area, complete with all the latest integrated applicances, Nespresso coffee machine and Sonos music system.
• Large family bathroom, bath with shower over
• Bedroom 2 – King size bed and mountain views
• Bedroom 3 – King size bed, suitable for additional bed/cot
• Bedroom 4 – King size bed and bunk beds, mountain views
• Bedroom 5 – King size bed, suitable for additional bed/cot, mountain views
• Access to large wrap-around balcony with super mountain views
• Self check-in with lock box
• Meet and Greet service by our house assistance after arrival
• Chalet host available for your assistance
• Luxury linen, towels and robes
• Logs provided
Please note Tourist Tax is applicable
Speaks, English, local host speaks English and German.
Response time, within a few hours