Situated in an elevated position Ski Cabin Hintermoos enjoys truly fantastic views, A cosy traditional Austrian property with modern facilities and sumptuous extras. The cabin sleeps two adults and sits nestled on the hillside 50m from the main piste. Our cabin is the perfect mountain hideaway to enjoy truly amazing skiing in a traditional and expansive ski region away from the crowds.
Hintermoos is a small alpine hamlet which lies between the “Steinernes Meer” mountain range and the “Grasberge” mountain of Dienten. The chalet commands unique and wonderful views of the Hochkönig mountains changing their colour throughout the day, they can really look truly magical. The ski hire and ski school can be located at the bottom of the windy road which leads up to the property and the slopes can be found just 50m from the chalet, offering you endless possibilities! There is a good selection of local restaurants and other things to enjoy and explore within a short drive.
The property is perfect to be enjoyed itself or booked together with Chalet Ski Hütte 39. Cosy and quaint, open planning living space offering the perfect base for a fabulous ski holiday.
• A 40m2 private residence, elevated hillside position, 50m from the piste
• A traditional Austrian property
• Open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
• Smart TV, complementary WiFi, Sonos music.
• Terrace with mountain views
• Private parking for two cars
• 1 bedroom with king bed
• Self check-in with lock box
• Meet and Greet service by our house assistance after arrival
• Chalet host available for your assistance
• Luxury linen, towels and robes
Please note Tourist Tax is applicable
Speaks, English, local host speaks English and German.
Response time, within a few hours