We welcome you in a cottage in the outbuilding of a large vineyard house dating from 1850 in Argeliers, in the Aude, on the Canal du Midi.
In the village or nearby: horses, swimming pool, river, tennis, paragliding ...
The cottage can accommodate 12 people and includes
- a room with a bed 140 and a bed 90,
- a seating area with a sofa
- a large attic room with 8 beds
- a dining room / kitchen with ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker ...
- a bathroom with toilet and shower
- a second bathroom with shower
- an independent WC.
- a small garden where you can enjoy the garden furniture in the shade of linden or bask in the sun on deck chairs.
But in Cathar Country, we never stay long on the spot!
The proximity of the Canal du Midi and its surroundings offers many outings in the countryside and tourist attractions:
- The Abbey of Fontfroide and that of Lagrasse
- Carcassonne and the Cathar castles ...
- The lakes of the Regional Natural Park of Haut-Languedoc
- The canal of Robine and Somail (do not miss to visit the bookstaller!)
- The village of Minerve and its natural bridges ...
For a swim, you will have the choice between the sea and its sandy beaches, the artificial lake of Jouares, the swimming pool of Narbonne with its waterslides.