Quiet house with private pool, 2 terraces, 1 covered, private and fenced in St André.
We are ideally located on the outskirts of the small stone village of Saint André de Roquepertuis in the Val de Cèze, very popular for its many activities in nature.
Superb transformation of stables of an area of 85m2 industrial loft style with a large living room and open kitchen fully equipped.
Very bright, beautiful height under ceiling.
A closed bedroom with king-size bed, a mezzanine bedroom with queen-size bed and a sofa bed.
A shower room and separate toilet.
It has 2 terraces, 1 covered.
To visit around:
- Goudargues "The Venice Gardoise" and its many shops & restaurants (5 mn)
- Montclus perched village classified in the most beautiful villages of France. (10 minutes)
- La Roque sur Cèze classified village in the most beautiful villages of France and its famous Cascades du Sautadet (10 mn)
- Uzès tourist town full of life and its typical weekly Provencal market (35 mn)
- Avignon and its festival during the month of July known worldwide (40 mn)
- The reconstruction of the famous Chauvet cave and its prehistoric paintings (40 mn)
- The Gorges de l'Ardèche and its descents by canoe (45 mn)
- The Pont du Gard and its magnificent nocturnal illuminations during the month of June (45 mn)
- Nîmes and its Arena (1h)