Quiet house with pool, terraces & private land in St André.
Our house is ideally located on the outskirts of the small stone village of Saint André de Roquepertuis in the Val de Cèze, very popular for its many activities in nature.
Superb transformation of old stables of an area of 85m2 industrial loft style with a large living room and open kitchen fully equipped.
Very bright, beautiful height under ceiling.
A closed bedroom with king-size bed, a mezzanine bedroom with queen-size bed and a sofa bed.
A shower room and separate toilet.
It has 2 shaded terraces.
To visit around:
- Goudargues "The Venice Gardoise" and its many shops & restaurants (5 mn)
- La Roque sur Cèze classified village and its Cascades du Sautadet (10 mn)
- Uzès tourist town full of life and its typical weekly Provencal market (35 mn)
- Avignon and its festival during the month of July known worldwide (40 mn)
- The reconstruction of the famous Chauvet cave and its prehistoric paintings (40 mn)
- The Gorges de l'Ardèche and its descents by canoe (45 mn)
- The Gard bridge and its magnificent nocturnal illuminations (45 mn)
- Nîmes and its Arena (1h)