A modern penthouse apartment on the waterfront with stunning sea views. The open plan living area is bright and airy with it's high ceiling and floor-to-ceiling windows facing south, west and north. A large patio door further extends the living room out onto a 15 m² balcony overlooking the fjord and the adjacent marina.
The apartment is located on the 4th floor in one of eleven terraced buildings completed in November 2010. The area is secluded from traffic and other residential areas.
Skippered sailing trips can be arranged directly from the property. Contact owner for details and rates.
Museums and historical sights: Vestfold county includes a variety of great historical sights and museums including:
- Edvard Munch's House in Åsgårdstrand.
- Horten Automobile museum.
- The Norwegian Navy Museum in Horten.
- Preus museum of photography in Horten.
- Midgard Historical Centre in Horten.
- Borrehaugene National Park (Scandinavia's largest Viking graveyard) in Horten.
- Slottsfjellet (Scandinavia's largest ruin park) in Tønsberg.
Sailing and boating: A boat rental company is operating from the marina offering motor boats from 34' to 39' and a yet ski.
If you prefer a day of sailing and is not comfortable maneuvering big boats yourself, the owner can arrange skippered yacht sailing on a 37' sail boat directly from the marina. Inquiries must be made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival. Please contact owner for details and rates.