Holiday cottage Tinamar is an ancestral home from the 19th century, situated in the heart of the island of Gran Canaria. The reconstruction has respected all the traditional architecture of the surrounding area, combining wood and stone and natural colours.
San Mateo has many buildings of traditional architecture to visit such as the church Iglesia de San Mateo, the Ermita de Lourdes, and the Alameda de Santa Ana, Quiosco de la Música and the City Hall.
The house is in a perfect place to enjoy outdoor activities such as walking, trekking, etc. With its beautiful landscapes and protected areas, there is also a main walkway through the village.
In general, the area is very beautiful and during the weekends has many visitors. This is the perfect house for a rural holiday. Just 14km away is a golf course (Campo de Golf de Bandamaen).
This holiday cottage is situated in the beautiful area of Corraletes, a stones throw from Ville de Santa Brigida.
* Consists of: 2 double bedrooms: one with double bed and other with two sigle beds, sofa-bed (double) and cot.
* Bathroom with shower, music system CD, electric oven, vitroceramic plate, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, washing machine, iron & board, automatic front gates, first-aid box.
* For stays of over 10 nights there is the option of change of sheets and towels if requested. Safety deposit box (supplement 3,00 euros/day)
* Clothes line, private parking, BBQ with outside furniture, private pool.
* Wireless Internet Connection with a charge of 3 € / day.