- 10 minutes from the sea and just 3 miles from the Eden Project...
- Quaint little converted cider press with inverted accommodation and double glazing
- Stands across the river from the original mill
- Parking area
- Front terrace where there is a spacious outdoor hot tub
- Covered entrance porch and glazed door with low head clearance
- Ground floor bedroom with a 5ft double bed and en-suite shower room W.C. with hand basin
- Open-plan living room on the first floor
- Ffitted kitchen area incorporating an electric oven and ceramic hob
- Small dining table and chairs
- Comfortably furnished lounge area with settee and armchair
- Riverside garden running down to the banks of the boulder-strewn River Par
- Garden table and chairs on the front terrace with hot tub
- Trails lead through the woods to both the lawned garden and orchard
- Luxulyan and St Blazey, 1.5 miles respectively, each have a pub and local shop/P.O.
- Lostwithiel, Fowey and St Austell are all within a 15 minute drive
- Par Sands and the small sandy harbour beach at Polkerris are both about a 10 minute drive away
- Saints Way coast-to-coast recreational route passes nearby
- Hot tub paid on arrival at £100 per week.
- No cot (carrycot accepted).
- WIFI broadband is now available via a satellite link for internet and email use only (no downloads)
- This property welcomes one medium sized dog only by agreement at £25 pppw paid on arrival
£24 per pet per week taken after booking has been confirmed