- Peaceful single storey barn conversion...
- Unspoilt area of Bodmin Moor
- Panoramic views of Alex Tor and Roughtor
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- Parking available
- Open plan living room converted from a 19th century milking parlour
- Smartly fitted kitchen area and a small dining suite
- Comfortable lounge seating with a wood burning stove
- Bathroom W.C. with hand basin and shower over the bath
- One step down to a bedroom with 6ft super king or 3ft twin beds
- Sheltered patio area to the front
- 4 steps leading down to a walled and gated lawned garden
- St Breward is 3 miles away where there is a shop, church and traditional pub
- Camelford with a leisure centre is about a 10 minute drive
- The property is also situated along the National Cycle Route
- Lanhydrock House at Bodmin is within easy reach
- Pets are welcome but dogs will need to be kept under control as the neighbouring fields may sometimes contain livestock
- This property is one of our super pet friendly properties and welcomes two dogs.
- Swallow Barn has a very slow rural broadband connection which can also be intermittent. Whilst the owners will do their best to provide limited access to the internet, this cannot be guaranteed.
£24 per pet per week taken after booking has been confirmed