- Little semi-detached cottage of great character...
- Close to the green in the hamlet of Trenale
- Five minutes drive from the North Cornish Coast
- Unrestricted parking on the lane
- Cottage entered from a gated path shared with one other property
- Narrow beamed kitchen with a slate floor
- One step leads up to a sitting / dining room with a beamed ceiling
- Bedroom with twin pine beds and one step up to an en-suite bathroom W.C. with hand basin and electric shower over a half size bath
- Laundry room is accessible via the front patio
- Secluded lawned garden which has a useful outside W.C.
- Little lost garden with panoramic views and dramatic sunsets
- Tintagel is about half a mile away
- Beaches at Bossiney Cove and Trebarwith Strand are two and a half miles away
- Fishing village of Boscastle is 2.5 miles
- Ceramic hob and combi microwave in place of oven
- Sorry, this property does not accept pets