- Panoramic views of the sea and stunning coastline
- Situated high above the Atlantic Ocean on the South West Coast Path
- Walking distance to the beaches of Porthcurno and Porthchapel and the Minack Theatre
- Freshly renovated, detached and double glazed house with central heating
- Parking available for 3 cars
- Half a dozen railed steps lead down to the entrance lobby
- Utility room with laundry facilities, wetsuit rail and a handy shower
- One step leads up to a cosy snug with corner sofa
- TV room with an electric fire and stunning sea views
- South facing sun room
- Open-plan living room with wood burning stove, two settees, dining table and chairs set next to a hatchway which separates the kitchen
- Modern bathroom with vanity basin, heated towel rail and shower over the bath
- Adjacent cloakroom W.C. with hand basin
- Two carpeted bedrooms enjoying glorious sea views
- Master bedroom has a 6ft super-king bed and an easy chair in the bay window
- The second bedroom has two single beds.
- Two spacious bedrooms with sea views and a 6ft super-king and twin beds respectively
- Each bedroom has its own en-suite shower room W.C. with vanity basin and heated towel rail.
- The unfenced sloping ground around the house makes it unsuitable for children under 5
- Porthcurno's Telegraph Museum, St Levan church, and a seasonal caf? and pub are all within walking distance down the hill
- Porthcurno beach and the neighbouring cove of Porthgwarra actually feature in the TV adaption of Poldark.
- Penzance, 10 miles, has a wide selection of shops and eateries.
- St Michael's Mount, Mousehole, Sennen and Land's End are all within a 20 minute drive
- £150 returnable security deposit required
- Not suitable for children under 5
- Sorry, this property does not accept pets
- Telephone can accept incoming calls only