Luxury townhouse for a maximum of 5 people with terrace, garden, rooftop terrace, and its own parking space. The townhouse has two floors. There is a bedroom, bathroom, and large terrace on each floor. One bedroom has 2 detached beds and the bedroom on the first floor has a double bed.
A completely outfitted holiday home that comes with all sorts of amenities. The entire home is equipped with air-conditioning and central heating in every room.
You can enter via the front door or the terrace on the ground floor and you'll find a living/dining room with a seating area and dining table. There is also a flat screen TV (cable), internet, and radio in the living room.
The kitchen, also located on the ground floor, is furnished with all imaginable appliances such as a dishwasher, a large refrigerator with separate freezer area, an electric stove, microwave, oven, coffee maker, washing machine, and other extras.
A high chair and child's bed are available.
The bathrooms are completely and luxuriously outfitted with bath/shower, sink, bidet, and W.C.
In short, everything you're looking for.
Murcia and the surrounding area: Murcia is one of the least-known and unspoilt provinces located in southeast Spain. Nestled between the provinces of Valencia and Andalusia, the region has its own unique - and somewhat agrarian - character. You'll find this province and a number of truly Spanish cities less than an hour's drive to the south of the airport in Alicante. Murcia, Cartagena and Lorca are all good examples.
The region of Murcia is characterised by a mix of sun, sea, & water (the Mediterranean Sea and the Mar Menor), nature (the Sierras), culture, and sports. The warm Spanish summers are well-known. But in the Costa Calida (the warm coast), the other seasons are also especially pleasant: around 20-22 degrees. The World Health Organisation (WHO) has declared Murcia province as having the most beautiful climate in Europe thanks to its fresh air.
Murcia is constantly developing and there is something to experience at any time of the year. The annual fiestas around Easter are a great example.
Sun, sea, beach, nature, & culture The Murcia region is characterised by a mix of:
- sun, sea & water (the Mediterranean sea and the large lagoon, the Mar Menor), white sand beaches; nature
- the Sierras and the national parks
- Via Verdes (lush cycling routes); culture
- in the old cities of Murcia (with a water park and zoo), Cartagena (harbour city) and Caravaca de la Cruz (pilgrimage); sports
- golf, tennis, swimming, mountain biking, hiking, and more.
During the summer, many Spaniards and, to a lesser degree, other European tourists come to the Mar Menor. They're looking to cool off, which is almost impossible in Spanish cities. During the rest of the year, you'll come across various groups of tourists: golfers, culture hounds, and Hispanophiles. During the entire year, there are families present who want to enjoy the coast. The large lagoon, Mar Menor, has beaches that are just perfect for families with small children. The Mediterranean Sea has stunningly beautiful beaches with plenty of space for a real beach holiday.
Why our townhouse? 10 reasons to visit our townhouse: 1. It has everything for a relaxing holiday
2. Our own property manage is on site to take all your questions
3. Beautifully kept and protected resort
4. Great for sports lovers, families, overwintering, and a short, sunny break
5. The most days of sunlight in all of Spain
7. It's our own house, so it's very well-kept
8. Spanish life in this province is quite a bargain
9. Spanish culture 'on the corner'
10 Because you deserve it!