A traditional stone-built house with two main areas, namely a living-room and a bedroom, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a yard. It can accommodate 1-4 persons.
It dates from 1883. Over the years, it has been used as the village threshing floor, a shoe-maker’s shop and a “kafenio”. The restoration was completed in May 2016.
As it is stone-built, it is cool through out the summer and warm in the winter.