About the property
- Apartment861 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Quiet, elegant and airy 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat with unbeatable location
This modern flat is perfect whether you are visiting London for business or leisure.
Farringdon station with its exceptional transport links is within 2min walk. The flat is conveniently located for key touristic attractions and is situated on the edge of the City. The West End is a 10-minute ride away.
The flat is bright, quiet and secure. It is located on an upper floor of a modern building with a porter available 24/7 for easy check-in and check-out. Your luggage can be stored before and after your stay in a secure room.
------------------- SPACE -------------------
- The flat has been tastefully decorated.
- The living room has a large sofa-bed perfect for relaxing after a long day in the city.
- The fully-fitted kitchen has everything you need to prepare delicious home-cooked meals including an oven, an induction hob, pots and pans and a dishwasher. A washer dryer is also available.
- The master bedroom with ensuite has a comfortable king-size bed with a new memory foam mattress. The second bedroom has a double bed and a chest of drawers.
- The flat has two luxurious bathrooms.
- The flat has a superfast broadband internet access (100Mb). A printer is available.
- The flat is south-facing.
------------------- GUEST INTERACTION -------------------
- I will assist during check-in and check-out.
- I am available anytime via SMS, email or phone.
------------------- LOCATION -------------------
-The apartment is located in the vibrant, historical and fashionable neighbourhood of Clerkenwell, which boasts some of London’s best restaurants, pubs and coffee houses.
- It also offers a vibrant cultural scene, medieval streets and fascinating history (Oliver Cromwell, Charles Dickens and Lenin are all former residents).
- Highlights include Smithfield Market, the jewellery district of Hatton Garden and the well-preserved village centre of Clerkenwell Green.
------------------- GETTING AROUND -------------------
- Farringdon underground and train station is only 150m away and provides access to 3 underground lines (Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Circle lines) and national railways.
- Major airports (Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and Heathrow) can easily be accessed.
- St Pancras international train station (Eurostar) is less than a 10 min taxi/tube ride.
Guests of all backgrounds are welcome!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, french, spanish, russian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
I have been living in London for the last 15 years. I love going for a walk around London, visiting museums. This city has so much to offer. I look forward to welcoming you here and making your stay as comfortable as possible.
Why Irina chose Clerkenwell
- Very convenient location: next to Farringdon tube station and plenty of restaurants nearby to go out. - Clean - Modern and tastefully decorated - 24/7 porter: leave your luggage at anytime. - Very responsive host
What makes this Apartment unique
- 24/7 porter for easy check-in and check-out: leave your luggage at anytime. - Very convenient location: next to Farringdon tube station and plenty of restaurants nearby to go out.
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great convenient flat next to tube station
Very nice 2 bedroom 2 bath flat in the heart of London. 24 hour security and an elevator. The Farrindon tube is only a minute walk and there are many cool pubs and restaurants within 100 yards.
Perfect flat for a small group or family
My family staying at this lovely flat for five days in early May. It is perfectly located, steps from an Underground stop (which was closed the first 2 days) but it was just a few blocks to another stop. There are a number of great places to eat within a block or two and a small grocery store (by US standards) and a drug store. We had everything we needed. The flat had everything we needed and more. We felt very secure and comfortable and quiet at night. Our owner was very responsive. We would stay here again if we were back in London.
Lovely London Flat
We were only able to stay two nights in London. Irina was very easy to work with and remained in touch until our trip was finished. We had a few minor suggestions that she understood. The flat itself was very spacious, bright (which helped on the rainy days we had) and well appointed. It is close to pubs, restaurants, grocery stores and a main road for picking up a taxi.
We stayed in the flat for a week in April, 2018. Irina, the owner, was friendly and prompt with all communication. The flat was conveniently located right next to Farringdon underground. It was so easy and quick to get wherever we wanted to go. There are tons of cute pubs and restaurants all around the flat as well as groceries for stocking the refrigerator. The flat was spacious and clean, it was so nice to have all of the amenities. Highly recommend this spot!
Great apartment, convenient location
My wife and I just returned from London, having spent the past week there with our two kids (daughter 14 yrs old, and son 11 yrs old). The apartment was perfect for us; equipped with all the necessary conveniences and accommodations. The apartment is very conveniently located close to restaurants, stores, Farringdon tube station, allowing easy access to the sights of London. Irina was very prompt and responsive in her communication. Glad to recommend this apartment as a great place to stay for family of four.
Moderne, situé dans un quartier intéressant. Lits confortables.
Access from major airports (Heathrow and Gatwick) or from King's Cross / St Pancras train station is very easy.
The flat is very close to Farringdon tube station.
You can leave your luggage with the porter at anytime when you check-in or check-out. There is a porter 24/7.