Holiday house in the historic centre of Ostuni (20 km far from Brindisi Airport). Enjoy the panoramic view from the terrace, an amazing view, the proximity to the shops of the historic centre and to the beaches of Villanova (10 minutes by car). Bakery with wood oven at 50 m: baked bread every day!
Free parking, trattorias, bar and market reachable on foot in 200 mt. At 300mt the "Museum of pre-classical civilization of the Southern Murgia", here there's the first pregnant woman of the world.
The accommodation is on two levels. On the first floor guests have access to a living room with equipped kitchen and four stone chairs. On the mezzanine floor a soft room with a double bed or two single ones, a living room with access to the panoramic terrace and a double sofa bed and a bathroom with shower.
- 200 mt, Cattedrale di Ostuni;
- 200 mt "Museum of Preclassical Civilizations of the Southern Murgia";
- 200 mt, "Ristocaffè Cavour", restaurant with agreement located in a stone underground mill;
- 200 mt, "Riccardo Cafè", a lounge bar in an old mill renovated with original architectural touches
- Villanova, 8 km: free sandy beach;
- Oasis of Torre Guaceto, Blue Flag, 17 km;
- Beaches of the Regional Park of the Coastal Dunes, 17 km. Protected natural area.
BAKERY, TRATTORIA AND SEA FOOD RESTAURANT ('Portanova' sea view) : at 50 m
EVENTS IN OSTUNI:
- Patronal feast during the last week of August.