Located at the foot of the North York Moors and refurbished to a high
standard, this lovely two bedroomed cottage with a hot tub is an ideal
base, from which to explore the area. Mount Bank Farm has chickens,
ducks, geese and quails. The cottage offers high quality and inviting
accommodation and there is a large patio with decking, outside seating
and breath-taking panoramic views towards the North York Moors.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 23 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 2 miles.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV and DVD player, dishwasher. Hot tub available now.
* General: Oil central heating
* Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric cooker with oven and grill,
microwave, dishwasher, washing machine
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. Unlimited WiFi is available free of
charge. No smoking. Travel cot and high chair available. Mobile phone
signal is strong.
* Layout: Accommodation is over two floors. Ground floor and first
floor, upside down.
* Outdoors: Raised patio with decking and outside seating. Hot tub.
* Parking: Private off-street parking for three cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.