This lovely 16th century barn conversion is surrounded by beautiful
countryside with green rolling hills. North York Moors National Park is
ideal for walkers and cyclists and the Jurassic coast is renowned for
its rugged beauty and fossil hunting. Foxhunter Cottage may be used in
conjunction with Milton Cottage (ref. WA049) next door.
* Size: Sleeps 2, 1 bedroom.
* Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 1 mile.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen/Dining Room.
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD player, washing machine.
* General: Oil central heating
* Utilities: Fridge with ice box, electric cooker with oven and grill,
microwave, washing machine
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are not provided. No smoking. Mobile phone signal good.
* Layout: Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Outside seating. Storage for cycles.
* Parking: Private off-street parking for two cars.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.