Vinca Cottage has lots of character and some lovely period features,
such as an Inglenook fireplace, some original furnishings, fabrics and
artwork. The property has a pretty enclosed garden with outside seating
and off street parking.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 3 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: One dog is welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen, 1Dining Room.
* Beds: 1 king-size bed, 3 single beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview and DVD player, washing machine.
* General: Gas central heating
* Utilities: Fridge, freezer, electric cooker with oven and grill,
microwave, washing machine
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. No smoking. Mobile phone signal good.
* Layout: Accommodation is on two floors. Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Large enclosed garden with outside seating.
* Parking: On street parking on a first come first served basis next to
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking