|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
The villa is constituted to the plan above from a living room with angle cooking and two couches read matrimonial, matrimonial bedroom, bath with playpen shower watermassage; to the plain one under another matrimonial bedroom, another bath with playpen shower watermassage, another living room with two couches read matrimonial and another porch, in practice 12 places bed. The house is endowed with ample well furnished garden with angle barbecue in stone composed from external shower, barbecue, sink and plan of job, it has the place auto private and it is well furnished and equipped with all the necessary furnishings of kitchen, washer, 2 televisions to the plasma 42' with terrestrial digitalis and reader DVD and with good climatzation.
In Sardinia, in Gallura to few footsteps from the Costa Smeralda and from all the services, in shore to the sea among very beautiful white beaches, you find our structure.
We find us in the zone Pittulongu-Bados inserted in a natural environment splendid but near to Olbia and Golfo Aranci, to two harbors and the airport Olbia - Costa Smeralda; served by three great supermarket, shops of every kind and structures of all the types.
You can rent the ideal place for your vacations: a well built Villa and furnished in Sardinian style, with good climatization and equipped, with double services endowed with playpen shower watermassage television to the plasma 37”-42”con reader DVD and terrestrial digitalis, with complete garden of shower external barbecue and sink coordinated in stone, porches and place auto private
You will find yourself in a beautiful environment placed in optimal position to enjoy of the sea and of the country, to practise aquatic sport or of other kind (it will be you easy to rent boats and rafts or motion of water, or to rent auto and Jeeps), to take walks to horse, to experiment gastronomic delicious is in the refined restaurants that in “farm” and genuine agriturismi, to live so much the Sardinian typical environments of the inside how much the worldliness of the Costa Smeralda: the evening you will be in the middle of discos and nighttime places of good level.
If the vacation in lease in our exclusive Villa will have satisfied you, you can repeat the experience in different periods (Sardinia is marvelous in the summer and in the other seasons).
The splendid attic N°5 of Punta Paradiso is constituted by a matrimonial bedroom, a little bedroom to a bed with the second bed, a bath with playpen shower wartermassage, a livingroom with angle cooking and two couches read matrimonial, a porch side sea with table and chairs, is equipped with all the furnishings of kitchen and a television LCD 42' with reader DVD and terrestrial digitalis, have a small garden and the place auto private, it is with good climatization (Daikin) and it enjoys of a splendid sight to 360°.
We, a family of 4, (kids 3 and 4) spent our first holiday in Sardinia summer 2016. (16 days) Short ride from AirPort. Two bedroom, a nice bathroom( size and quality), livingroom/kitchen and a breathtaking view from a terrace viewing the boats coming and going to Olbia. A perfect place for the parents at nights when kids are asleep to enyoy the calm and beautiful sights in pittulongu. Also this terrace was a great place to relax in daytime cause it gave shadow from sun and nice breeze. Within a short walk, you can find a lovley little beach, and several more beaches if you walk some more. Also within a short walk, you will find several restaurants, ice and coffee- bar/cafe, a bakery with a small amount grozerys. A little longer walk, 1 km, was a super market. We recommand a car. Close to Olbia is several great big super markets with a great amount of choises. The bus go to olbia every hour. The person who gave us the appartment kee was very helpfull. The waterheater needed to be replaced. He bought new and fixed it hours after we reported about it. And he was very helpfull in other conserns aswell. Thank you for a great holiday, we will recommand and come back some day!
Helene Underbakke, Norway
Ho soggiornato in questa proprietà dal 11.6.2016 al 24.6.2016 con mio marito mia mamma e il ns gatto.
Ci siamo trovati benissimo, dal balcone molto spazioso avevamo una stupenda vista sul mare che dista 5 min a piedi.
L'appartamento è molto carino e ampio, con arredamento tipico sardo, il letto molto comodo e la cucina completa di tutto, lavatrice compresa, (unica pecca le padelle un po' rovinate) il posto è molto tranquillo e curato, a due passi c'è una panetteria che fa pane e dolci buonissimi nonché diversi ristoranti, dove si mangia benissimo e porzioni più che abbondanti.
Nelle vicinanze ci sono diverse spiagge con un mare davvero splendido.
Pittulongu826696,appartamento comodo, pulito ben arredato con tutto l indispensabile per cucinare, pranzare comodi, zona tranquilla per riposare e per poter lasciare i bambini fuori a giocare.Due passi per arrivare alla carinissima spiaggia rocce e mare,attrezzata e con mare cristallino.Consigliata a famiglie o anche a gruppi di giovani poichè si può raggiungere Olbia in 3 minuti,Golfo Aranci,porto Rotondo etc etc .Da provare,saluti
We (parents + one 2 year-old-son) have rented this apprtment for our summer holidays, and would definitely do it again.
- Absolutely awesome view over the bay. Enjoy sunrise and sunset from your balcony
- Quite new appartment. Plain but tasteful interior. Clean & proper.
- Nice small appartment-"complex" (5 appartments which form a kind of pyramid, your appartment sitting on top of the other four), with colourful garden
- Located in what seems to be a "older" part of the town, i.e. NOT in the midst of purely tourist-occupied, newly-built appartments.
- Equipment OK, with some nice features (e.g. two italian-style espresso-pots instead of only one, wooden balcony furniture)
- Beach at 5 min walk, nice smooth sand and not too crowded. Quite OK for snorkeling, great for kids
- Supermarket at 10 min walk, same for bakery & OK pizzeria
- Nice landlord. Speaks only some English, but in case much talk is required, he asks his brother who speaks quite well. Reactive when necessary (we had a blocked toilet, and the plumber was there 90 min after our call to the landlord)
- Kitchen equipment features only cutlery, dishes and some pots & pans (of good quality, nothing to complain about). You'll not find anything like oil, spices, stuff for dishwashing etc. Which means that you have to buy all this basic stuff and use up only some 20% of it during your stay, leaving the rest behind as you leave. However, maybe thats how it is everywhere except for in Germany, where holiday appartments usually are equipped with those things (and thus I'm used to / expecting it)
- The bathroom needs frequent and exhaustive ventilation (i.e. opened window), otherwise it smells of mold. However, no mold visible anywhere and you don't feel uncomfortable using the bathroom, at all.
- The main door scratches the floor as you open it. You either have to push/pull with quite some force or lift the floor slightly by the handle. Annoying.
All in all 4.5 out of 5. I recommend it, and we will certainly go again if ever we return to this corner of Sardinia.
In the zone Pittulongu - Bados, in a natural environment splendid but near to Olbia and Golfo Aranci, to two harbors and the airport Olbia - Costat Smeralda; served by supermarket, shops of every kind and structures of all the types, you can rent the ideal place for your vacations, choosing among villas well you build and you furnish, with good climatzation, with garden, porches and place auto. You will find in a beautiful environment placed in optimal position to enjoy of the sea and of the country, to practise aquatic sport or of other kind, to live so much the Sardinian typical environments of the inside how much the worldliness of the Costat Smeralda
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Aug 22 2016 - Sep 4 2016
7 night minimum stay
Sep 5 2016 - Sep 18 2016
7 night minimum stay
Sep 19 2016 - Oct 30 2016
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
I prezzi di questo Attico sono molto interessanti se si considera il numero di persone che può ospitare (fino a 8 persone).
Sono da aggiungere le pulizie di fine soggiorno € 70
Sono da aggiungere i consumi (luce, acqua, gas, tasse di smaltimento rifiuti) € 100 settimanali
I pagamenti avvengono:
30% caparra confirmatoria all'ordine
30% acconto 30 giorni prima dell'arrivo
40% saldo alla consegna delle chiavi
E' richiesta cauzione di € 300,00 alla consegna delle chiavi
La fornitura della biancheria avviene su richiesta al costo di € 20 settimanali per persona