Cozy apartments set in a farm located in an old farm that practices a traditional "AGRICULTURE" respecting the ancient rural techniques. Dating back to 500, in the beautiful countryside of Salento, between Gallipoli and Sannicola, five minutes from the sunny Ionian beaches.
The denomination "Majesty", certified by documents of the State Archives, derives from the fact that since the end of 400 the district was owned by the royal house of the Kingdom of Naples, so much so that in 1833 it was visited by King Ferdinand II of Bourbon. For some decades, between 600 and 700, it belonged to the Discalced Carmelite Sisters of Santa Teresa d'Avila, who has always been the Patroness of the district. It is no coincidence that in the farm there is an ancient church still open to worship.
The farm then passed to the Marti y Rojo family of San Bartolomeo, which has been the owner of it uninterruptedly until the present day.
Large open spaces, garden with olive trees, vineyards and 300 fruit trees of various species, even rare, ancient and at risk of extinction.
In the morning it is nice to have breakfast under the outdoor gazebos or in the large garden with fresh fruit offered by the owners, in a particularly ideal climate for families and for anyone who wants to be reunited with nature.
For those who wish it is for sale wine and extra virgin olive oil produced directly on the estate.
The Masseria has different housing possibilities:
"IL PALMENTO" Superior Suite, ideal for a family of 2 adults and 1 or 2 children. It consists of a large open space of 55 sqm plus a mezzanine, bathroom and kitchenette, vaulted ceilings, antique stone floors, consists of a double bed with 2 single beds in futon on the mezzanine. Large furnished outdoor loggia.