Lisa and Charles have a taste for meeting and traveling. So they sought a place to nest chests and memories and landed between sea and mountain among the people of the South to capture their energy and cheerfulness. Their experience in the warm countries led them to this lovely apartment with its East / West exposure and pink marble floor that gives brightness and freshness during summer. The large terrace opens onto foliage of palm trees and stunning views on the sea lighting up in the morning, while the patio lined with Mediterranean and tropical plants, sunny in the afternoon, offers a space of life and relaxation. You can choose from the themed rooms, the Indian scenery of the spectacular parental room or the discreet invitation to travel of the African and vintage rooms. The ample kitchen opens onto the patio where a long dining table has been placed in the shade. The vast living room is divided into friendly spaces to share: dining-room, living room, offices. It is an easy place to live, perfectly designed for relaxing holidays by the sea, in a residential environment of quality.
But if you prefer socializing, you can easily get acquainted with residents or vacationers around one of the four swimming pools scattered in the Resort's gardens, which serve as a "social club." In the evening, you can go down the street with your new friends to the beach and the many typical seaside restaurants called "chiringuitos".
If you prefer "discovery" walks, get lost in the pedestrian streets of the historic center of Malaga, the capital of the Costa Del Sol and the birthplace of Picasso, at 15-minute drive away. Visit its ramparts and the extraordinary central market where you can eat tapas of fresh product. Lise and Charles have voluntarily selected the location of Benalmadena-Costa for their apartment, in order to position themselves on the central coastal axis of the most remarkable sites of Andalusia: Four minutes of two typical coastal villages: Arroyo de la Miel lively and Colorful, where is located the largest regional park of attraction the "Tivoli-Word"
Nearby, you’ll find Benalmadena Pueblo, a small white village hanging on a hill with a rustic charm, the leisure harbour of Puerto Marina with its luxury yachts, shops, bars and restaurants, and 5 minutes away, Torremolinos with its nightclubs and for the high rollers, the Casino of Torrequebrada is two minutes away.
Would you like to visit Alhambra? Granada is about an hour and a half away. You will reach Cadiz on the Atlantic coast in two hours. Cordoba, the beautiful Mozarabic town (a mixture of Christian and Muslim culture) is one hour and forty-five away. Finally, an hour and twenty will separate you from the mainland of the Straits of Gibraltar, at the gates of Morocco, for an exotic getaway on the other continent. Closer, the famous Marbella and its Jet-Set harbor are at thirty minutes. Another hour drive and you will reach the prodigious historical city of Ronda with its Andalusian-Muslim seal, perched on a vertiginous cliff and possessing the oldest bullring in Spain. The international airport is only 12 minutes away.
Farniente, nightlife, amusement and aquatic parks or zoo for the little ones, cultural gateaways or African scenery, like Lisa and Charles, you will return enjoy the Andalusian sun, because, they are persuaded, you will fall under the spell of the Site and people.
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of bathrooms: 2
Number of toilets: 3 (1 individual with sink)
Condition of the flat: entirely new
Total constructed area: 250 m2 –
Inside: 163 m2
Patio: 50 m2 Terrace: Sea view 35 m2
Covered parking place accessible by the elevator in the landing or from the street by pass key
The Resort: ensure surveillance and a concierge service to order taxi, meals, help to the person…. 24/24 H.
4 swimming pools for adults, 2 children’s pools and a children’s playground.
- Living/dining room 53 m2 divided en several spaces:
- Living space: 1 large leather sofa/seats 6/8 with various cushions (contemporary design) – 1 wall furniture decorated with ethnic sculptures and various items – 1 TV smart 3D 55 inches (2 remote controls) connected with satellite > 400 international channels – a “Totem” floor lamp
Dining room space: 1 table 6/8 seats, 6 chairs, a carpet, 1 crystal chandelier, 1 « carousel » board,
Office space: Internet / Wifi connection, 1 glass and steel writing case with its transparent PVC chair, desk, ,1 crystal and steel ceiling lamp, 1 vintage table style in red varnish, 1 « Iranian » board, 1 artificial ficus in a basket, 1 crystal side table with 2 spanish ceramics, 1 contemporary wooden desk its lamp and desk chair, 2 baskets, a « BIG BANG » board, 1 « MIRO » floor lamp, a wool carpet, 2 red decorative curtains. Air conditioned regulating panel – reverse with heating.
- Kitchen fully equipped: intercom > reception, high table, 3 adaptable stools, induction cooking plate, oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing/dryer machine, fridge/freezer, vapor ironing set, Nespresso machine, electric kettle, citrus press, bread box, toaster, eating sets, mugs, bowls and cups, glasses, plates, cocking equipment, a vacuum-cleaner, painting «Paris », 3 tabourets, “comic Paris “ board, an ironing board and tumble dryer are available in the patio cupboard
- Entrance and corridor : 10 points armored door, a wardrobe with drawer and electric cupboard, 1 PVC console, 1 ceramic « MENINE », a vintage mirror, a small silver glass dresser with 6 drawers, « BUDDHA » board. The alarm control panel.
- Room n° 1 - Indian theme : sea view parental room – sunshine in the morning - 1 queen size bed 180 cm (2x90), 2 wooden and crystal nightstands, 2 bedside lamps, a huge “MANDALA” fabric bed head matching with cushions, 1 “INDIAN PALACE” board, 3 drawer style dresser covered with bronze coloured glass, 2 style armchairs. Decorative objects including a bronze statue, an Indian window/mirror in wood.
En suite : a dressing consisting of 2 wardrobes, with drawer and a safety box (4 digit combination), a marble bathroom, double washbasin, W.C. bidet, bath with Jacuzzi, Chinese painting.
- Room n° 2 : 2 beds 90cm separated with a drawer nightstand and 2 bedside lamps, a built-in wardrobe with drawers, patio view – sunshine in the afternoon.
- Room n° 3 travel theme : 2 beds 90cm, 2 transparent nightstands and their lamps, a pirate’s trunk, 1 an Uzbek hanging, a “WEAVING” Moroccan board, dressing. Patio view – sunshine in the afternoon.
Each room has a full length mirror and Bed linen, bath and pool towels. Room n°2 and n°3 share a marble bathroom, double washbasin, W.C. bidet, bath with a PARIS” comic photo. An emergency first aid kit and hair dryers are provided. Cradle and baby seat available on demand.
- Terrace: sea and surrounding villas view, equipped with a sofa / 3 seats, 2 armchairs, 2 coffee tables / poufs/seats > aperitif corner - 2 fordable and transportable deck chairs. East facing > sunny all morning long.
- Patio with tropical and Mediterranean plants in large ceramic pots with automatic irrigation system. Large Indonesian teak bench to rest and lie down, stretchable table 6/8 seats, 6 armchairs. West facing > Sunny all afternoon long > A peaceful and relaxing place.
Thanks to its orientation - East / West – the apartment keep freshness throughout the day, while enjoying its sunny outdoor spaces that make it particularly bright. It is provided with air conditioning (reversible heating according to the season) in all rooms to be lived, a motion detector in each room (apartment alarm system), motorized louvers, and marble flooring over the entire surface.
The residence consists in varied gardens adorned with diverse botanical species, 4 large swimming pools and 2 children’s pools, children’s playground.
Remote cameras along paths and gardens, secure entrance doors, guarding 24 /24 H. > Device insuring the whole security of residents.
Concierge service is at arrangement at the reception
IMPORTANT: All mechanisms: windows handles, doors locks, venetian and motorized stores, showers, baths, Jacuzzi, taps, control panel of alarm and air-conditioning are checked before each rental to prevent any bad working. In case an anomaly is verified by the tenant, he/she has 24 hours to communicate the malfunction to the owner (or his/her representative).