Special chalets in the inspiring surroundings of Westerschouwen
Duinpark Westerschouwen is situated in the Westhoek (area on the island, west of Renesse - Haamstede - Westerschouwen) of Schouwen-Duiveland, bordering the dunes, beach and sea. This spot used to be an orchard. Natural materials were used for the landscaping of the holiday park in 2014, such as wooded banks, small dunes, ponds and shell paths.
- There are no facilities at the holiday park, the focus is on the landscape and natural surroundings.
- Free internet in all chalets
- Wonderful walking trails and MTB-routes in the Westerschouwen Forestry area
- Charming restaurants are within walking distance
- Beautiful, compact 18-hole, par-3 golf course De Molenberg
- Carefree Rentals offers the rental of amenities during your vacation from Burgh-Haamstede on the entire island Schouwen-Duiveland
- Restaurant Het Vissershuis in Westerschouwen
- Mooij's Crêperie in Westerschouwen
- Beach pavillion De Schaar on the beach of Westerschouwen
- Discover the Delta Works in an interactive manner at Deltapark Neeltje Jans
- Consider for a moment what happened on the night of 1 February 1953, the North Sea Flood, and what happened in the period after that.
- Interactive QR walk in Zierikzee
Recommendations for sporty activities
- Mountain biking in the Westerschouwen Forestry area
The chalets are rented out in collaboration with the Van der Maas family, founders of Duinpark Westerschouwen. During your stay, the Van der Maas family is your primary contact. Guests are welcomed in their cosy farm shop with numerous delicious local products, and this is also where you will receive the keys.