Luxury holiday bungalows on spacious plots
Directly situated behind the dike of the port canal of Kamperland and the Veerse Lake lies the small park Rancho Grande. All holiday bungalows are ground floor houses, with a luxurious interior and have a large garden with ample privacy. Water sports enthusiasts are certainly in the right place; they can simply cross the dike to the Veerse Lake. The park is located at a very short distance form the North Sea Beach, great for beach lovers.
- trailer ramp nearby
- free Internet in all houses
- village of Kamperland with shops and restaurants is at walking distance
- water ski track and surfing at Watersportscentrum De Schotsman
- boat rental via Zwemer Watersport
- KOOK., a small-scale brasserie with open kitchen is a culinary must!
- drinks or dinner with a view of the Veerse Lake at Gasterij Rubens
- Kamperland has its own brewery! Emelisse. You can dine here, taste the beers or attend the 'brewer's hour'
- discover the Delta Works at Deltapark Neeltje Jans in an interactive way
- take a moment to think about what happened in the night of 1 February 1953, the North Sea Flood and the time after
- the muZeeum tells stories about Zeeland, the Zeeuwen and the sea in a unique, inspiring and interactive way
- beautiful sailing routes in a sloop or sailboat
- Schotsman Watersportcentrum offers you the possibility to (learn to) water ski or wakeboard on the Veense Lake
- the beautiful wide beaches of Noord-Beveland are excellently suited for kitesurfing
- cycling, golfing, canoeing and much more...