Chalet Louis offers alpine luxury at its finest: ski to within a hundred metres of the front door from the Bruyère piste and enjoy breathtaking views of Mont Chéry and the Les Gets valley from the spectacular living area and balconies.
Perfect for two families with children, Chalet Louis comfortably sleeping up to ten guests in two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and one bunk bedroom. There’s no better place to relax and enjoy the company of your friends and family after a great day on the slopes.
Two twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms; bunk bedroom with extra sofa bed and tv; laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
Main entrance; ski/boot room with separate entrance; hot tub to the rear of the chalet; two spacious master double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with balconies & access to the outdoor hot tub; mezzanine “snug” area with tv & playstation.
Available on a Luxury B&B basis throughout the winter and a self-catered basis throughout the summer.
Winter Bookings - Our luxury B&B package includes the following ...
Exclusive occupancy of the property and its facilities:
- High quality bed linen, bath robes (for adults), bath towels and slippers;
- Miniature toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, body lotion & hand soap);
- Hairdryers in every bathroom;
- Travel cots, high chairs and stairgates if required.
Your dedicated chalet host will provide:
- Simple cooked breakfast (bacon & eggs) on six days;
- Continental breakfast on six days:
- Croissants, pain au chocolats and baguettes delivered fresh from the bakery;
- A selection of cereals, yoghurts and fruit;
- Jams and spreads;
- Tea, coffee, fruit juice and hot chocolate.
- Freshly baked afternoon tea every day;
- Housekeeping on six days;
- Mid-week towel change on request;
- Restaurant reservations and organisation of extra activities/services.
Local driving service:
- Daily slope shuttles between 8:30-10:30 and 16:00-19:30;
- On-call driver between 10:30 and 16:00;
- Evening taxis until 23:30 on request, with surcharge.
Available throughout your stay:
- PG Tips and Mighty Leaf Tea bags;
- Batch roasted coffee and Nespresso capsules.
- Book a private chef for any number of nights during the week;
- Meal delivery (pre-order from our “meals on wheels” menu);
- Pre-order wine, beer, spirits and soft drinks from our extensive list;
- Grocery delivery.
Please note that your chalet host will have one full day off per week. On this day (usually a Thursday) you will still be able to help yourselves to a continental breakfast and afternoon tea but there will be no housekeeping service. The driving service will operate as usual.
The chalet is available on a self-catered basis throughout the summer. Prices include bed linen, towels and end-of-stay cleaning as well as a small welcome package (tea, coffee etc). Our resort manager will be available throughout your stay.