Chalet Louis offers alpine luxury at its finest: ski to within a hundred metres of the front door from the Bruyère piste and enjoy breathtaking views of Mont Chéry and the Les Gets valley from the spectacular living area and balconies.
Perfect for two families with children, Chalet Louis comfortably sleeping up to ten guests in two double bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and one bunk bedroom. There’s no better place to relax and enjoy the company of your friends and family after a great day on the slopes.
Two twin/double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms; bunk bedroom with extra sofa bed and tv; laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
Main entrance; ski/boot room with separate entrance; hot tub to the rear of the chalet; two spacious master double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with balconies & access to the outdoor hot tub; mezzanine “snug” area with tv & playstation.
Available on a Luxury B&B basis throughout the winter and a self-catered basis throughout the summer.
Our luxury b&b package includes ...
- Exclusive occupancy of the property and facilities;
* Beautiful, white bed linen, bath robes (for adults), bath towels and slippers;
* Luxury miniature toiletries;
* Hairdryers in every bathroom;
* Travel cots, high chairs and stair-gates, if required.
- Your dedicated chalet host will provide:
* Continental breakfast on six days:
* Croissants, pains au chocolats and baguettes;
* A selection of cereals, yoghurts and fruit;
* Jams and spreads;
* Tea, coffee, fruit juice and hot chocolate;
* Porridge on request.
* Housekeeping on six days;
* Mid-week towel change on request;
* Restaurant reservations and organisation of extra activities/services.
As a welcome gift you will find a bottle of our exclusive sparkling wine and a selection of local beers in the fridge. We hope you will enjoy these as you settle into your new home for the week.