|Space||16,145 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
- 1 Bedroom (With 1 double bed)
- 1 Kitchenette
- 1 private Bathroom
- 1 TV
- 1 Air Conditioner device (Heat & Cool)
- 1 Balcony or external delimitaded area with table and chairs
DONA ANA GARDEN -- HOLIDAY ACCOMMODATION COMPLEX -- (Self catering Apartments & Rooms)
-- Dona Ana beach, Lagos, Algarve, Portugal.
-- (Studios and One, Two or Three Bedroom apartments & Double and Single Rooms)
-- 300 meters far from Dona Ana beach, 1000 meters far from Camilo beach, 1500 meters far from Pinheiros beach (Naturist beach). Only 10 minutes walking to the Lagos' historic centre.
Daily cleaning, Heated pool, garden, grill, air conditioning.
Cable & Sat TV (60 Channels ), Parking, Pets welcome, Free Wi-Fi internet access, Free cots for babies, Mini-market on the complex, Golf at 2km, Tennis at 1,5km, Natural Park and Surf at 25km. Very special prices for long sayings during low season from October until May. Excellent familiar ambiance on a quite area of Lagos, however close to several beaches and centre. Total coverage of free internet Wi-Fi.
-- Ask us for details. Phone: +351 282 770150 Fax: +351 282 764775
Facilities: Our location is on a quiet and open beach zone, however only 15 minutes walking from the Historic centre of Lagos.
Family atmosphere and appropriate dimension for peacefulness, near the Beach but equally inside of the city.
- Daily Cleaning service.
- Bed linen and Towels provided.
- Pool heated during all year with many sunbeds.
- Air conditioning on all rooms of all kinds of unities.
- Iron and iron board on all Apartments.
- Kitchenettes with full cooking utensils, including microwave device.
- Barbecue at the pool area (Free use).
- Private Car Parking (Free).
- Pets wellcome, under a few rules.
- Internet Wi-Fi full coverage (Free service).
- Computer on the office for mail check (Free service).
- Phone and Fax service.
- Mini-market on the complex.
- Cots and High Chairs for babies (Free)
TV: - Cable and Satelite TV on all unities with a total of 60 channels in many languages.
SKY SPORTS (uk), SKY News, CNN, FOX, FOX Life, AXN Sony, MGM, CARTOON and many, many others in English.
Also EUROSPORT and SPORTTV 1 witch is a channel that shows the Premier league matches and complement SKY SPORTS (uk).
Channels in several languages: Portuguese, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish & Russian
Distances: - Nearest Motor-Way (A22) at 1,5 Miles.
- Nearest Restaurants / Pub(with SkySports tv) at 1/3 minutes walking.
- Nearest Tennis Court at 1 Mile.
- Local Markets at 1,5 Miles.
- Nearest Hypermarket at 1,2 Miles.
- Nearest Supermarkets at 1/2 Mile.
- Cultural Centre at 1,2 Miles.
- Museum at 1,2 Miles.
- Bus stop at 1 minute walking and Bus cental station at 1,5 Miles.
- Nearest Bus Stop (local service each 40 minutes) at 200 feet.
- Train Station at 1,5 Miles.
- Marina at 1,5 Miles.
- Casino at 15 Miles.
- Nautical Sports Centre at 1/2 Mile.
- Algarves' International Autodrome at 4,5 Miles.
- Natural Park 'Costa Vicentina' at 15 Miles.
- Local Aerodrome at 1,8 Miles.
- Nearest International Airport (Faro) at 46 Miles (40 minutes).
- Alternative International Airports (Lisboa & Sevilla) at 190 Miles.
-- We have Small (1/2 people) / Medium (1/2/3 people) and Bigger Studio Apartements (1/2/3/4 people).
-- PLEASE CONTACT OWNER.
-- The MINIMUM and MAXIMUM PRICES ARE REFERENTIAL INFORMATION -- PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FOR THE BEST PRICE information for that periods and all other, in relation with the kind of accommodation unit that you may prefer or intend, exact number of persons, dates.
the studio had great double aspect views from inside or on the fairly large balcony.the bed settee's were comfortable though a little short for my six foot + height but you have to remember that the portugusse are a shorter race than us. i found the owner very pleasant and happy to work around my needs as far as arrival/departure times were concerned all in all a nice place and lagos it self is wonderfull and the appartment is no more than 15 mins walk from the center of town. i recommend lagos to anyone and the appartment is in my opinion worth the cost.
Just returned from 2 weeks holiday with Don Ana Garden. We actually stayed at an apartment nearby but were using the pool and garden every day. Although the apartment was a 2 bed and we are a couple, none of the beds were comfortable. We eventually had to sleep on the module sofa units in the living room! There was also clearly a staffing problem with the domestics as we had to ask for clean towels after 5 days and our bedlinen was only changed once in 2 weeks. However, the apartment was well equipt and in a quiet area (except for the very noisy rubbish collectors at 7am daily). We enjoyed our stay and will return again at some point in the next few years
This was really a great stay! I loved it and the flat was really well located to get around.
We stayed at Dona Ana Gardens for nearly a week February 2008 and it was ideal. We travelled with our labrador and she was made very welcome. It was ideally situated for taking Heather out for her morning and evening walks and for also walking into Lagos. The shop on site was closed due to the season but there was a small supermarket just down the road and an excellent cafe/restaurant again just down the road near a campsite. The owner of Dona Ana Gardens was very helpful and the apartment we stayed in was spotless as was the gardens and pool area. We would definately recommend Dona Ana Gardens to our friends and hope to revisit next year.
Lagos, dona, and, garden, Algarve, Portugal, holiday, vacation, accommodation, self, catering, rental, apartment, apartments, room, rooms, golf,
Other Activities: Scuba Diving; Microlighting tours; Sea Grottos Tours; Blo-Kart; Zorbing; BuggySafari; Dolphins Watching Tours; Parasailing;
Golf: - Nearest Golf court at 1,6 Miles.