The apartments, a noblewoman Portia Carbonara, Santa Chiara and meditation dell'oblata created inside and in the attic of what was once the convent of the Poor Clares wanted by the noblewoman Portia Carbonara in 1600 and to which we have dedicated the name of a ' apartment, will give you an unforgettable experience. The cozy rooms, the historic structure, the prestigious furniture together with wonderful views await you for a relaxing holiday at any time of year.
* Neighborhood information:
Rocca delle Clarisse is right downtown, so all the shops, the city's bars and restaurants are just steps from the front door. Restaurants, Pizzerias, Diving Centre, Internet, many selected addresses for you. The old part of the city is situated on a terrace overlooking the sea, where the island is located in front of (rock) with the old Benedictine sanctuary (Church of Santa Maria Island).
* Check in: from 14:00h to 21:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 12:00h
* Age restrictions: None
* Not accepted: Parties
* Security deposit: € 100.00-On arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - cash, credit card or bank transfer
* Refund: Deposit refund at departure
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price