About the property
- House1076 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay5 nights
Townhouse 2 bedrooms and easy access terrace
Charming fully restored townhouse retaining all the original features including the distinctive 'Quatro Aguas' roof of Tavira. The first floor has a fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable sitting area and a dining area as well as a guest wc
Modern furnishings and well equipped, this property has a flight of natural stone stairs that lead the landing on the 1st floor comprising a romantic master bedroom with high vaulted ceiling in addition to a stylish second bedroom also with high vaulted ceiling sharing a bathroom with walk- In shower. From the landing on the 1st floor you have access to the large private sun terrace with table, chairs as well as sunumbrella and sunchairs.
On the terrace there is also the possibility to barbecue in a weber grill. Den kjøkken er fullt utrustet til cocking og med alt du kan få brug for i et køkken
From the property you can easily walk to the ferry in the center of town that takes you to the island of Tavira. Restaurants, internet facilities and supermarket are all on your doorstep as well as the square at the Roman Bridge where from June to September there is an abundance of street entertainment such as concerts, street theater, markets, fairs and processions.
The property consists of a good size living room with modern open plan and fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, hob, cooker and toaster and a dining area. The house is also equipped with a open fire. Guest w. C. On the ground floor. The property benefits from air conditioning in all rooms and its good location in a quiet street in the center of Tavira. The house is also equipped with free wifi. And cable tv.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french, german, swedish, danish, norwegian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect place to stay
Excellent location - near to all the Tavira centre places yet not too much traffic
House has very high standard of fixtures, mostly new, and the open plan layout gives a very spacious feel. Very clean and well maintained. The roof terrace is great.
Henrik and Elsa (local welcome) are the best and could not have been more helpful.
Perfect location. Perfect Town House
I want to thank Henrick for allowing us to stay in his beautifully finished town house.
The town house is in a perfect location with parking right out side. It has two well sized bedrooms, with excellent air conditioning and a gorgeous roof top terrace. It is very airy and well finished. Henrick has thought of everything in the kitchen and it is well equipped should you wish to stay in at night and cook. However, no need as there are amazing restaurants right on your door step.
Henrick is always quick to respond to emails and always willing to help with advise on Tavira. We will be back again in the summer.
1. Electricity tripped out if used too many items until a new main switch was fitted into the consumer box (3 days after we arrived).
2. After electricians visit, we had no hot water for 24hrs as the electrician switched the solar thermal off.
3. Dishwasher was full of water on arrival; the power must have tripped out before we arrived.
4. Lady in charge was only supplied with 3 pillows with protectors the 4th pillow was feather and disgustingly dirty. (We washed)
5. Water leak under sink – connections made with white tape which had split. The owner was aware but no one told us. We used the dishwater water/washing machine water went everywhere. Two men arrived, obviously, not plumbers as no proper connections just more tape – so only temporary repair again!
6. Crockery supplied should be enough for 4 adults. In the kitchen: 2 mugs with handles – no other suitable items. 2 cereal bowls – one chipped. 6 black very large bowls that do not fit in dishwasher properly – one chipped. 6 black dinner and tea plates. Property should be rented with at least 8 of everything and they should all fit in the dishwasher! All black crockery had builders dust on them. An assortment of very odd other items dirty and rusty. The cupboard contained at least 56+ glasses! We came on holiday - not to clean someone else’s house.
7. No stool to access tall cupboards.
8. Hob requires specialist cleaning product – not available in property!
9. Cutlery and plenty of it. Which included rusty potato peeler and scissors plus other rusty/dirty items. We put all the cutlery and cooking utensils in the dishwasher and wiped out the drawer. No sharp small vegetable knife. Plastic items were dirty & melted! Everything unusable was handed to the lady in charge.
10. Some pans dirty and rusty.
11. Bread cutting board it disgustingly dirty & burnt!
12. No Placemats to protect table.
13. No tray to transport items to the terrace.
14. No rubbish bins.
15. No dustpan or brush until we asked for one to clear mess made by electrician. No mop or bucket.
16. No shade whatsoever on the terrace.
17. Washing line on terrace unstable if windy
18. No Hair dryer
19. Double bed is 4’.
20. Local dog barking day & night.
21. Building opposite being refurbished very noisy.
Very cosy and nice decorated town house
The house is perfectly located and offers everything you need. Kitchen is more than well equiped, perfect home entertainment equipment and a very big roof terrace including barbecue. Henrik and Elsa are perfect hosts. Recommendable!
It is very rewarding that my guests enjoys my home as much as I do.
Estupenda atención. Casa céntrica, recién reformada, excelentemente equipada y con un diseño y decoración que no pueden resultar más acogedoras. Absolutamente recomendable.
The house is in the center of Tavira with 100 m to the ferry to the islands. It is 250m walk to the roman bridge. Den samme afstanden til markedet for fisk og grøntsager.
The nearest supermarket and coffeshop is 100 m away.