About the property
- Apartment710 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Baby Friendly, new, modern, stylish & comfy 2 bedroom apt on a 4th floor with an amazing view of the Castle at Largo do Carmo Chiado. In a Charming/Traditional Portuguese building, fully restored (completed in Feb of 2015). Six storey building, without lift. Prepared for families with children/babies. Great to discover the city center.
- stylish, modern & comfortable 4th floor (without lift) with great light and amazing view over the Castle and hills of Lisbon;
- two double bedrooms, one bathroom with a shower, lounge and open kitchen.
- prepared for families with children/babies.
- room 1: one queen bed with the option of becoming two twin beds;
- room 2: one queen bed in the other bedroom;
- both bedrooms have a spacious closets;
- fully equipped with brand new appliances (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine - Nespresso, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hair dryer);
- air conditioning/heating in all the rooms;
- LCD TV with free access to many international and kids channels;
- high speed wi-fi;
- fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit.
- best quality bed linens;
- full set of towels (hands, face, body);
- for stays longer than four days, we can offer robes and slippers (upon request);
- beach towels (upon request);
- duvet hypoallergenic for winter and for summer;
- extra blanket;
- shampoo, shower gel, liquid hand soap;
- toilet paper, kitchen role and napkins;
- washing powder, tablets and washing up liquid;
- bath caps and hydrating cream;
- olive oil, vinegar, salt.
All our textiles are washed and sterilised by a laundry company that follows the health and safety rules of hospitality.
Charming/Traditional Portuguese building, fully restored (completed in Feb of 2015). Six storey building, without lift.
Building with security system (CCTV).
A BABYFRIENDLY APARTMENT
We like to welcome babies and children with love and affection.
That's why we have all the necessary equipment so that the little ones feel very comfortable.
Upon request, we can provide a cot with extra mattress, bed linens and bath towels, high chair for meals, stroller, bathtub, A playing mat, small table and chairs, toys, books and games depending on age.
FOR BABIES UP TO TWO YEARS WE OFFER THE STAY ☺
We can accommodate GROUPS up to 13 people since we have 3 similar apartments in the same building. In total we can offer 5 bedrooms with 3 living rooms, 3 kitchen and 3 bathrooms, providing comfort for the entire group.
- When making your reservation for more than two guests, please note that there is a small extra payment. This will be visible in the breakdown of the total price of the reservation.
- We prepare the house with all our care, attention to detail and tailored to our guests. We ask you to look after it with the same care and in the best way possible.
- Respect the neighbours not making too much noise, especially after 10 pm.
- We can be flexible with check-in and check-out timings as long as they do not conflict with other reservations.
- For stays longer than a week, we offer an extra cleaning with changing of sheets and towels.
- The Lisbon City Council, similar to what already exists in most European capitals, created on January 1st, 2016, a fee for all visitors "City Tax".
This fee is charged by the hotels or the owners of rental apartments to be delivered/paid in full to the Lisbon City Council.
It´s value is 1€ per visitor (older than 13) per day, a maximum of 7€ per visitor.
We apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate if you could bring this amount in cash.
- According to the European Schengen law, we are required, like the hotels, to fill out, in the check-in, an accommodation bulletin with information of our guests (such as name, nationality and passport number) and send it to the Portuguese Immigration Office (SEF). We are responsible for the confidentiality of your information. Thanks in advance.
- In case of the apartment is not available on the dates that you want, the Courtesy Morning has six other apartments in the Homeaway also in the historic area of the city. Talk with us.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Courtesy Morning
This project was born from the will of offering our friends and family from abroad a place to stay that they could call a second home. From this idea, we were only a step away to open the doors for you. We are a family that likes to travel, find out about different cultures and share experiences. We are also used to make good friends along the way while we travel. For this reasons we have put all our efforts on getting the apartments very comfortable and well decorated for you and also on setting partnerships with different services that you might need. Our wish is that you make the most of your stay in lisbon. BE AT HOME, WHILE YOU ARE AWAY…
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Trip with toddler and infant
Our family stayed for one week at this apartment and we really enjoyed our stay.
Everything that we needed for our kids was provided, including a bath tub, high chair, and toys. We really appreciated that there was a crib and a bed rail for the bed where our toddler was sleeping. We didn't expect the all of these kid items, but Ana provided everything to make us feel like we were at home. This alleviated a lot of the stress of traveling with kids.
The apartment is in a great location, close to restaurants, grocery stores and the subway. Ana has prepared a binder with a list of restaurants, bakeries, grocery stores, and tourist attractions that shows the price range, location and the estimated travel time. We found this binder very useful and we were very pleased with many of the suggested restaurants and bakeries.
We also appreciated that Ana and her husband checked in with us to see if we needed anything, including bringing us warmer blankets.
The apartment was on the 4th floor and the stairs were a bit daunting when we first arrived. The apartment has a great view and is very well maintained. This is a great apartment for families.
Thank so much for your nice words. I hope you can return again :-). I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in Lisbon. Our main goal is to provide to our guest an excellent stay. I am glad that our mission was accomplished :-). All the best, Ana, Courtesy Morning Apartments
Great place, super host, we will be back ! Highly recommended!!
Thank you so much for your nice words, we look forward to welcoming you again. All the best. Ana and Paulo. Courtesy Morning Apartments Team
Absolutely fantastic apartment!
We spent 5 nights in the 4th floor apartment with breathtaking views of the castle. Everything about this apartment was exactly as seen in the photos. The owners put in so much thought and attention to detail into this place which made our stay really pleasant and comfortable. The apartment is light and airy with plenty of sunshine during the day. All furnishings and beds were comfortable and all appliances functioned properly. We used the washing machine and it was quick and efficient. The location of the building is fantastic, we walked practically everywhere. Lots of shops, restaurants, grocery stores nearby. Lisbon itself is a great city and we had an amazing time exploring.
Ana was super helpful in answering any questions we had prior to arrival and was attentive during our stay to ensure we had everything we needed. I highly recommend this apartment. I'm looking forward to being able to return.
Thank you for your nice words. It was a real pleasure to receive you. Come again whenever you want. You will be always welcome. Cheers. Courtesy Morning Apartments Team
We had a great stay at the appartment. The service is IMPECCABLE . Very kids friendly. You do not need to bring a thing. From high chair , crib , toys, stroller,etc. We loved our stay there. Great location! close to the everything ( shops, grocery, restaurant,etc) EXCELLENT service.We asked Ana to orgonize transfert for us. We had zero worries.
Obrigada Ana until next time...
Thank you so much for your nice words. In fact we try to do the best. Our greatest pleasure is that our guests feel in our house as if they were in their own and we think that all the efforts we can make for children feel good are never too much. It was a real pleasure to receive you. We look forward to welcoming you again. .All the best. Ana. Courtesy Morning Apartments
Brilliant and truly baby friendly
Ana and Paolo couldn't have been more helpful, even advising us in advance on train options and booking us an airport pick-up with a carseat. The flat itself was in a brilliant location so we could go out for short excursions in the heart of Lisbon and then come back for our daughter's naps and for the air conditioning! Great view of castle from the 4th floor flat. Quiet, safe area. Well equipped and smartly done- even a nespresso machine, and plenty of lovely toys for the baby and a comfy travel cot and highchair. Our (own) baby monitor just about stretched to the restaurant below which does delicious fish- and all the nearby restaurants seemed happy to do take away. My only negatives are miniscule - we heard a bit of walking around from the flat above and I personally like a bath (although the shower was very good). We really loved this place and would love to come back. Thank you, Ana and Paolo!
Charlotte, thank you so much for your nice words. It was a real pleasure to receive you. Our greatest pleasure is that our guests feel in our house as if they were in their own. And indeed, we have a special affection for children. We look forward to welcoming you again. All the best. Ana and Paulo. Courtesy Morning Apartments Team
Nous sommes trois adultes , nous avons passé une semaine en Lisbonne . L'appartement est magnifique , on a bcp aimé le quartier, et le confort de l'appartement. Elle a une vue magnifique sur le château , elle a des très bons lits queen.
Tout a correspondu selon nous attentes .
L'accueil de Ana et Paolo est vraiment très bien, facile contact pour réserver et il nous ont donné bcp d'information , c'est très apprécié .
Je recommande fortement louer cette propriété .
Ah il faut ajouter d'aller manger au pizza Lisbonne , ça veut la marche à 15' .
Ego, Johanne et Azucena
Merci Ego, Johanne et Azucena . Pour nous, ce fut un vrai plaisir vous accueillir. Vous êtes des invités 5*. En effet, notre plus grand plaisir est que nos invités se sentent chez nous comme chez soi. Nous serons heureux de vous recevoir en vos prochaines vacances à Lisbonne. Ana et Paulo
Chiado is one of the most emblematic, cosmopolitan and safe neighbourhood of Lisbon. It is one of the best places to stay when you are visiting Lisbon, because while is the most monumental historical center full of great shops, museums, bars, restaurants, historical monuments, has quiet streets like our ideal for sleeping and very easy to walk to all major points of interest, historical and tourist. Being at Chiado you easily reach all the shopping area, the best restaurants, many places of amusement and the main places of historical and tourist interest and from where you arrive easily to every places. OTHER INFORMATIONS: - From the airport a TAXI is the fastest way to come into the apartment. The airport is very close to the center and therefore the prices are quite nice. It takes around 30 minutes. - METRO: blue and green line (Baixa/Chiado station, Largo do Chiado exit) approx. 5 minutes by walk. - TRAIN to SINTRA: Rossio station at approx. 6 minutes walk. - TRAIN to CASCAIS and BELÉM: Cais do Sodré station to approx. 11 minutes walk; - TRAM 28 approx. 5 minutes walk; - AEROBES BUS - that goes every 20 min from Rossio to the airport and vice-versa and takes around 30min to 45min. Coming out at Rossio you have a 15min walk up the road to the apartment. - If you prefer a more personalised service, we work now with a TRANSFER company that will pick you up inside the airport and bring you directly to the apartment. Just ask us and we'll book it for you; - CAR: If you are driving, there is a public car park at Largo do Carmo (price not included in the apartment), less than a 5min walk. In any case, if you need, you can stop the car just by the apartment to unload your luggage.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
– A Câmara Municipal de Lisboa criou, em de Janeiro de 2016, uma taxa municipal para todos os visitantes (Taxa de Turismo de Lisboa). Esta taxa é cobrada pelos hotéis ou pelos proprietários de apartamentos de aluguer e é enviada integralmente à Câmara Municipal de Lisboa. O seu valor é de 1 € por visitante (com mais de 13 anos) por dia, no máximo 7 € por visitante.