About the property
- Apartment710 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Baby Friendly, new, modern, stylish & comfy 2 bedroom apt on 3ºFloor with two little balconies and amazing view. Windows in the bedrooms, two balconies and a window in the living room, lots of light . In a Charming/Traditional Portuguese building, fully restored (completed in Feb of 2015). Six storey building, without lift. Prepared for families with children/babies. Great to discover the city center.
- modern, stylish & comfortable 3rd floor with two balconies (without lift), great light and view;
- two double bedrooms, one bathroom with a shower, lounge and open kitchen.
- prepared for families with children/babies.
- one queen bed with the option of turning it in two twin beds and with a spacious closet;
- one queen bed in the other bedroom;
- one sofa-bed in the lounge for one person;
- fully equipped with brand new appliances (stove, oven, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing and drying machine, dishwasher, kettle, blender, juice squeezer, toaster, coffee machine - Nespresso, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board, hair dryer);
- air conditioning/heating in all the rooms;
- LCD TV with free access to many international and kids channels;
- high speed wi-fi;
- fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit.
- best quality bed linens;
- full set of towels (hands, face, body);
- for stays longer than four days, we can offer robes and slippers (upon request);
- beach towels (upon request);
- duvet hypoallergenic for winter and for summer;
- extra blanket;
- shampoo, shower gel, liquid hand soap;
- toilet paper, kitchen role and napkins;
- washing powder, tablets and washing up liquid;
- bath caps and hydrating cream;
- olive oil, vinegar, salt.
All our textiles are washed and sterilised by a laundry company that follows the health and safety rules of hospitality.
Charming/Traditional Portuguese building, fully restored (completed in Feb of 2015). Six storey building, without lift.
Building with security system (CCTV).
A BABYFRIENDLY APARTMENT
We like to welcome babies and children with love and affection.
That's why we have all the necessary equipment so that the little ones feel very comfortable.
Upon request, we can provide a cot with extra mattress, bed linens and bath towels, high chair for meals, stroller, bathtub, A playing mat, small table and chairs, toys, books and games depending on age.
FOR BABIES UP TO TWO YEARS WE OFFER THE STAY ☺
We can accommodate GROUPS up to 13 people since we have 3 similar apartments in the same building. In total we can offer 5 bedrooms with 3 living rooms, 3 kitchen and 3 bathrooms, providing comfort for the entire group.
- When making your reservation for more than two guests, please note that there is a small extra payment. This will be visible in the breakdown of the total price of the reservation.
- We prepare the house with all our care, attention to detail and tailored to our guests. We ask you to look after it with the same care and in the best way possible.
- Respect the neighbours not making too much noise, especially after 10 pm.
- We can be flexible with check-in and check-out timings as long as they do not conflict with other reservations.
- For stays longer than a week, we offer an extra cleaning with changing of sheets and towels.
- The Lisbon City Council, similar to what already exists in most European capitals, created on January 1st, 2016, a fee for all visitors "City Tax".
This fee is charged by the hotels or the owners of rental apartments to be delivered/paid in full to the Lisbon City Council.
It´s value is 1€ per visitor (older than 13) per day, a maximum of 7€ per visitor.
We apologize for the inconvenience and would appreciate if you could bring this amount in cash.
- According to the European Schengen law, we are required, like the hotels, to fill out, in the check-in, an accommodation bulletin with information of our guests (such as name, nationality and passport number) and send it to the Portuguese Immigration Office (SEF). We are responsible for the confidentiality of your information. Thanks in advance.
- In case of the apartment is not available on the dates that you want, the Courtesy Morning has six other apartments in the Homeaway also in the historic area of the city. Talk with us.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
About Courtesy Morning
This project was born from the will of offering our friends and family from abroad a place to stay that they could call a second home. From this idea, we were only a step away to open the doors for you. We are a family that likes to travel, find out about different cultures and share experiences. We are also used to make good friends along the way while we travel. For this reasons we have put all our efforts on getting the apartments very comfortable and well decorated for you and also on setting partnerships with different services that you might need. Our wish is that you make the most of your stay in lisbon. BE AT HOME, WHILE YOU ARE AWAY…
Courtesy Morning purchased this Apartment in 2015
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Outstanding in every way!!
Owner is first class. Returns emails promptly, set up a transfer from airport for us and personally escorted us to a place to eat breakfast while apartment was being cleaned. She also has a booklet in apartment which has details of everything you could ever want durning your stay (restaurants, metro stations, shops etc). The apartment is modern, clean and has everything you could ever want/need ( wifi, air conditioning, stocked kitchen, washer/dryer, TV, safe, Nespresso machine with coffee pods, large soft towels...). Chiado neighborhood is great place stay with great restaurants and shops. Apartment is quiet and on a dead end street. Owner showed us everything when we moved in and also reviewed entire booklet with us. She also had welcome surprises for us!!!
Thank you so much for your nice words. We look forward to welcoming you again. It was a real pleasure to receive you. Our greatest pleasure is that our guests feel in our house as if they were in their own. All the best.
Courtesy Morning Apartments Team
Excellent location, baby-friendly
Great apartment rental from beginning to end. Since we were traveling with our 17 month old daughter, it was important to find an apartment that was toddler friendly. This apartment was perfect. Baby friendly amenities were provided (stroller, baby tub, high chair, crib, etc). Ana, the owner, was very responsive with all communication.
The apartment is in a great location...in the middle of everything, but on a relatively quiet street. Restaurants are literally at the doorstep and the metro station is less than a five minutes away. We even had a view of the castle from the window!
Thank you so much for your nice words. In fact we try to do the best. Our greatest pleasure is that our guests feel in our house as if they were in their own and we think that all the efforts we can make for children feel good are never too much. It was a real pleasure to receive you. We look forward to welcoming you again. .All the best.
Courtesy Morning Apartments
Comfortable and relaxing apartment in a great location.
The 3rd floor apartment was very comfortable and exceptionally clean. It's in a good location and close to many restaurants and shops. The bed was one of the best we have found while travelling. All the comforts of home are provided including robes and slippers. The hosts are extremely helpful with anything you might need. Pamphlets, maps, brochures and recommendations are also provided to help make the most of your time in Lisbon. It was a very enjoyable stay.
Thank you so much for your nice words. It was a real pleasure to receive you. Our greatest pleasure is that our guests feel in our house as if they were in their own. All the best. Ana and Paulo. Courtesy Morning Apartments Team
Ana & Paulo were very friendly & helpful. Their apartment is beautiful
This apartment was brand-new and the fit and finish is well thought through. Sunny & good air flow we found we had everything we needed for our five week stay. The location is perfect -at the end of a one way street off of Carmo Square. Close to barrio alto and a fantasrc overlook of downtown Lisbon, but quiet.
Thank you so much for your nice words. We look forward to welcoming you again. It was a real pleasure to receive you. Our greatest pleasure is that our guests feel in our house as if they were in their own. All the best. Ana and Paulo. Courtesy Morning Apartments Team
Un séjour parfait
Nous avons trouvé un logement très bien tenu, propre et fonctionnel et dans lequel nous avions tout le confort et le calme pour nous reposer durant nos 8 journées de découverte de Lisbonne. L'appartement est vraiment bien situé, dans une petite rue typique, et il permet de rayonner facilement dans Lisbonne. Nous avons trouvé tout ce dont nous avions besoin à proximité, à 5 minutes à peine à pied : boulangerie, restaurants, épiceries et même un magasin bio. Ce séjour nous a aussi permis de faire connaissance avec des propriétaires charmants, soucieux de notre bien-être et donnant plein de bons conseils. Une belle rencontre, un grand merci à tous les deux ! Nous conseillons cette location sans hésitation.
Merci pour votre commentaire. Pour nous, ce fut un vrai plaisir vous accueillir. En effet, notre plus grand plaisir est que nos invités se sentent chez nous comme chez soi. Nous serons heureux de vous recevoir en vos prochaines vacances à Lisbonne. Ana et Paulo.
Courtesy Morning Apartments
Un apartamento fantástico para nuestra familia de 4 personas. Cerca de todo lo interesante en un barrio encantador. Limpio y con todo lo necesario; además de tener una excelente decoración es moderno y funcional... especial mención a la comodidad de las camas y la calidad de la ropa blanca... ¡¡¡de 10!!!
Atención esmerada de los anfitriones, pendientes en todo momento, con muchas ganas de agradar. Gracias por todo.
Un lujo añadido: nuestra estancia coincidió con la celebración del 25 de abril, y estábamos en el barrio donde transcurrió gran parte de la "revolución de los claveles"... a 100 metros de la plaza del Carmo!!!
Seguramente volveremos a Lisboa, y volveremos al mismo apartamento.
Fue un placer recibir Victor Manuel e su familia. Muy amables y sociables. La casa estaba en excelentes condiciones. Huéspedes 5 estrellas. Los recomendamos fuertemente.Vuelve cuando lo deseen, serán bienvenidos. Ana. Courtesy Morning Apartments
Chiado is one of the most emblematic, cosmopolitan and safe neighbourhood of Lisbon. It is one of the best places to stay when you are visiting Lisbon, because while is the most monumental historical center full of great shops, museums, bars, restaurants, historical monuments, has quiet streets like our ideal for sleeping and very easy to walk to all major points of interest, historical and tourist. Being at Chiado you easily reach all the shopping area, the best restaurants, many places of amusement and the main places of historical and tourist interest and from where you arrive easily to every places. OTHER INFORMATIONS: - From the airport a TAXI is the fastest way to come into the apartment. The airport is very close to the center and therefore the prices are quite nice. It takes around 30 minutes. - METRO: blue and green line (Baixa/Chiado station, Largo do Chiado exit) approx. 5 minutes by walk. - TRAIN to SINTRA: Rossio station at approx. 6 minutes walk. - TRAIN to CASCAIS and BELÉM: Cais do Sodré station to approx. 11 minutes walk; - TRAM 28 approx. 5 minutes walk; - AEROBES BUS - that goes every 20 min from Rossio to the airport and vice-versa and takes around 30min to 45min. Coming out at Rossio you have a 15min walk up the road to the apartment. - If you prefer a more personalised service, we work now with a TRANSFER company that will pick you up inside the airport and bring you directly to the apartment. Just ask us and we'll book it for you; - CAR: If you are driving, there is a public car park at Largo do Carmo (price not included in the apartment), less than a 5min walk. In any case, if you need, you can stop the car just by the apartment to unload your luggage.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
– A Câmara Municipal de Lisboa criou, em de Janeiro de 2016, uma taxa municipal para todos os visitantes (Taxa de Turismo de Lisboa). Esta taxa é cobrada pelos hotéis ou pelos proprietários de apartamentos de aluguer e é enviada integralmente à Câmara Municipal de Lisboa. O seu valor é de 1 € por visitante (com mais de 13 anos) por dia, no máximo 7 € por visitante.