About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Villa in Faro Park, Playa Blanca, Lanzarote - Peaceful Location, 3 mins Walk to
Please ignore owners direct calculator as it is always wrong ask for a price directly from the owner.
The terrace faces south and makes a great spot for enjoying a long drink, the Villa has marble floors
throughout and has been furnished to a good standard and sleeps up to 4. The villa enjoys its own heated bespoke pool which ensures the temperatures of around 28c.
Approx 150m from spectacular coastline and the coastal path which leads into the town.
The villa makes a great base for a family holiday. Accommodation consists of a large entrance hall,
master bedroom with en-suite, twin bedroom, family bathroom, well equipped kitchen, lounge and dining area.The garden is enclosed and safe.
Private heated Pool,WIFI with bbc & itv channels.
Within a 5 minute walk of all my villas there is some very good restaurants, Indian/Mexican/English/Italian/Spanish, several bars serving food,bakery ,2 good food shops,
2 take away shops. At the same location there is a bus stop which goes to the main town of
playa Blanca and the bars will call you taxi if required.
We can advise you on transfers to and from the airport
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 25, 2018
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Additional information about rental rates
Booking Notes: A 25% deposit is required to secure a booking with the remaining 75% due 8 weeks prior to the holiday commencing. Prices is for the property per week in pounds and prices are based on 2 people. Add a further £50 per additional person over 2 and up to a maximum of 4 people if you would like to book please let me know and I will send a booking form and my bank details. please ring if you have any questions we are here to help. Changeover Day: Changeover day is flexible. Arrive after 2pm and depart by 10am.