cottage for 5P Cathar country with beautiful dominant view
- english, french, german
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
A lovely rural gite in rolling countryside. Well equipped, quiet, fantastic hosts - Pascale and Michel, lovely pool. We had a wonderful stay and would recomend to anyone.
On the spot:
- Games, swimming, golf.
- vegetable baskets delivery in the day on command
Around the house:
- Bread in the village in the morning (5 minutes walk)
- Farm produce (fresh milk, organic cheeses from goat and cow, ice cream from sheep's milk)
- Walks of 45 minutes to 2 hours.
- Canal du Midi
- Medieval town of Mirepoix and outstanding market on Monday
- médiavale City of Fanjeaux and the stronghold of St. Dominic
- Trail of St. Dominic
- The Royal Forest of Gaja La Selve (15 minutes walk from the cottage)
Less than 30 minutes,
- 4 landscaped lakes (swimming, sailing, pedal boats, water games, kayaking, water skiing)
- Cathar castles of the time, including Montsegur and Museum
- motorsport (karting, quad)
- farms with animals (buffalo, kangaroos etc.)
- remarkable market Mirepoix the medieval city,
- many walks and hikes listed in your house.
Less than an hour:
- Numerous castles, museums (fabric, torture, dinosaurs)
- remarkable geological sites (caves Lombrives, Cabrespine, etc.)
- The Space City in Toulouse,
- The town of Foix and its castle.
- The Abbey of Saint Papoul
- Lake landscaped Saint Ferreol
- Beaches of Gruissan and Narbonne-Plage
- Pyrenean Mountains
- The town of Narbonne
In more than an hour:
- small Pyrenean train
- all sports rivers,
- The Cathar city of Minerve
- Fontfroide Abbey
- The Mas d'Azil cave
- the underground river Labouiche
- various caves
- The African reserve of Sigean
This list is not exhaustive!