Cottage Comfort 70m² for 5 people in an old farm lauragaise the heart of 5 hectares of meadows with dominant view in Cathar country 15 minutes from the Canal du Midi and Castelnaudary exit on the A61.
30 minutes from Carcassonne, 15 minutes from the medieval town of Mirepoix, 40 minutes from Toulouse, 1 hour from the sea and the Pyrenees.
The swimming pool of 12m, (secured by a fence standards), is paved on 150m2, which leaves each sufficient space around the pool. In addition, a semi shaded outside, provided 3 parasols and deck chairs lets you enjoy the quiet of the 180 ° view on the beautiful scenery and not overlooked!
• A driving range with targets is available for those who wish as a package / week or one-time fee to the bucket of balls. Clubs courtesy.
• Game Spaces for children, teens and adults are arranged (trampoline, badminton, swing, soccer cages, petanque. A small wooden house for children protects various games available for quiet younger.
A large private area is dedicated in front of your house with a pergola and barbecue, table and chairs.
DRC: dining room, kitchen area, living room
1st FLOOR: 2 bedrooms with private bathrooms.
CH1: 160 bed, and bathroom with large shower, toilet and sink.
CH2: 3 beds of 90, (or a bed of 180 + a 90 bed) and private bathroom with shower, toilet and sink.
WIFI, flat screen TV and DVD player, dishwasher, washing machine, Senseo coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle, ceramic hob, electric oven, fridge with freezer compartment. Iron and ironing board, high chair, cot, many books and board games.
The Pech Luna is adjacent to another house, separated by high wooden and laurel hedges growing signs.
• We provide bed linen and beds are made upon arrival.
• Tourist tax included in the price (0. 80 € per night per person over 18 years old). (NB required and refunded to the Treasury).
• We welcome you with a welcome drink in the summer, and are at your disposal information on the many activities, attractions, sights of our beautiful region. Young and old will find their happiness. (Many flyers in the cottage).
• In summer, you have graciously for your first morning with the lodging of what you need for your breakfast if you wish.
• Outside summer season, possibility of breakfast on request.
• Ability to host tables at night outside summer season, contact us.
• Rental of towels: € 4 per person per week, pool towels 5 € / person / week. (Discount for longer stays).
• Vegetable Baskets simple phone call and delivered the same day.
Bread for La Poste village 8.30 am to 11 am from Monday to Saturday.
Nearby hypermarkets are open on Sunday mornings.
15mn from the cottage, Mirepoix and Castelnaudary, you will find many shops and services.
The races are also possible at 10km Fanjeaux where you will find a butcher, a bakery and a small grocery store.
ALL THE DETAILS ON OUR WEBSITE:
Some leisure among others:
• Gruissan beach and the Pyrenees are within an hour drive.
• 5 landscaped lakes are about half an hour of the cottage. (Sailing, water games for children and teenagers, pedal boats etc).
Many mountain biking and hiking, water sports on nearby lakes Ganguise and swimming at Lake Monbel (700ha) with their water sports, bike along the Canal du Midi with or without guided tour, sports framed on the river Aude, (canyoning, rafting, etc.) Climbing, hydro, golf, horse riding, quad ... less than an hour.
Many hiking, Canal du Midi on foot, by bike or by boat, ranking the heritage of humanity by UNESCO.
remarkable caves (Lombrives the largest in Europe, chasm Limousis, Giant Cabrespine), the bamboo Lapenne, the medieval town of Mirepoix, prehistoric cave of Mas d'Azil and its museum ...
The city of Carcassonne World Heritage of UNESCO, the city of Mirepoix and many summer events, Fanjeaux, medieval castles, abbeys, Rennes-le-Château, Montsegur Castle, Lastours, and many others. ..
Paper Mill, Museum of Catharism, fabric, Path pictures ...
La Ferme aux Bisons Lapenne, dinosaur museum, llamas, falconry, Farm Tropical Butterflies Go Free, deer breeding, the House of Wolves, the Australian park and kangaroos ...
Shows and summer festivals:
The historical festivals of Mirepoix, (events, street scenes in costumes of times, jousting tournaments), the Estivales of Foix, Chalabre chivalry show ...
Delicacies in Gaja-la-Selve and surroundings:
Ice cream from sheep's milk, goat cheese and cows BIO, cassoulet, foie gras. Many surrounding farms offer tours, tastings and sales of their products.
A further 1 H:
The small Pyrenean train Peyrepertuse Castle, Bugarach, canyoning, river sports, geological curiosities, Galamus gorges ...