*WE ARE BOREHOLE CONNECTED, THE WATER IS TREATED AND DRINKABLE. SO NO WATER RESTRICTION IN OUR PROPERTY, HOWEVER WE ASK OUR GUESTS TO PARTICIPATE TO THE NATIONAL EFFORT BY BEING CAREFUL IN THE WATER USAGE AS CAPE TOWN STILL HAS SEVERE WATER RESTRICTION
*PLEASE NOTE THAT FROM JULY 2019 THE LITTLE GUINEA FOWL WON'T BE USING THE PROPERTY'S MAIN POOL ANYMORE. WE ARE DIGGING A NEW 10M X4M HEATED SWIMMING POOL TO BE SHARED WITH THE AGAPANTHUS COTTAGE
Part of a stunning and high security 2 acres property set at the foot of the densely forested eastern slopes of Table Mountain, The Little Guinea Fowl offers luxurious accommodation for the discerning travelers.
This charming and self contained cottage has been newly refurbished and is elegantly appointed. It comprises:
- a private access with automated gate and secure off street parking,
- a conservatory entrance,
- 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (2 en suite with bath and the 3rd one with shower.
- an open plan dining room living area with a TV (full satellite DSTV bouquet) and a DVD player,
- a fully equipped kitchen
- a private garden and patio with barbeque/braai facilities.
All rooms and living areas have air conditioned and heater.
For more relaxing and luxurious holidays we offer:
- a daily housekeeping service with the exception of week-ends & public holidays. The rooms are serviced with quality cotton linen and towels are provided including pool towels
- baby cots, changing table, baby baths and high chair (available on request)
- basic ingredients in the kitchen: salt, pepper, assorted teas, sugar, filtered coffee, milk
- initial grocery and nespresso capsules stock-up service on request, guest pay till receipt
The property is located in the select upper Constantia, opposite to the Cecelia forest, less than 2km away from the world famous Kirstenbosch garden (only 2mn to get to the entrance on Rhodes drive side). Nature lovers will enjoy the kilometers of unspoiled hiking trails directly from your front door.
Alternatively visit 6 leading wine estates all within a 10 minutes drive from the property: Beau Constantia, Constantia Glen, Groot Constantia, Eagle Nest, Klein Constantia, Buitenverwachting. For gourmet food lovers, 4 of South Africa's best rated gourmet restaurants are within a 5 minutes drive: The Greenhouse at the Cellars Hohenort, La Colombe, Chef Warehouse at Beau Constantia and the Foxcroft.
The location is also perfect for the exploration of Cape Town and its surrounding areas: only 10mn to Hout bay and its beaches, 20 minutes to the vibrant V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, 30mn to Boulders beach and its penguins and 50mn to Cape point/Cape of Good Hope, Stellenbosch, Franschhoek or Paarl