|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
MAIN FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Type of Accomodation: Self catering
- Location: Pittulongu Village, Co Olbia- Sardinia
- Kitchen / Dining room equipped with: fridge-freezer, kettle, oven, microwave,crockery-glassware-cooking utensils, cable/sat TV, radio w/ USB/SD slot, hiron, univ.power adapter, sofà bed, air conditioning (kitchen and bedrooms)
- One double bedroom and one twin or triple with bunk beds.
- One bathroom with shower, washing machine and hairdryer.
- Verandah and large garden sun facing with BBQ, dining table, garden umbrella, bench and deckchairs
- Parking for one car
- Services incl: electricity, bed linen, towels, kitchen towels, safe, one bike, beach umbrella and final cleaning (No beach towels, No daily cleaning)
- Welcome pack which include water, tea, coffee, sugar, juice, biscuits.
- Warm welcome by the owner.
We regret that the house in not wheelchair accessible.
**THE HOUSE IS STRICTLY NO SMOKING AND PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED**
We (two parents and two teenagers) had a marvellous holiday in Pittulongu.
The apartment was beautifully presented and extremely well equipped, with lots of outdoor space in both shade and sun.
It was close to beautiful beaches, three good restaurants and an excellent supermarket.
The owners were incredibly kind and helpful, suggesting outings and finding out about transport.
The holiday could not have been better and I would strongly recommend Casa del Faro and Pittulongu to anyone looking for an idyllic beach holiday on a beautiful island with lots to see and do.
We had a great holiday here. Very modern clean house with friendly helpful owner.
We had a hire car but you could also walk to the local beaches.
Very quiet area we did not have a problem with any noises.
We found the location the best yet as you were quite central. There was a large main supermarket on the road leading to Olbia which seem to be the best quality one around (probably Italian equivalent to a Sainsburys).
Thank you for a great holiday we hope to return one day!
We stayed in this villa for the first week in April 2012. Despite the weather being changeable, and the fact that most tourist facilities (restaurants, shops etc) were closed, we had an excellent stay. Paolo made is very welcome, and we found the house very clean and comfortable. The location was perfect, and the use of the bike to collect the bread in the morning was great. Would recommend this for families with children.
Had lovely holiday in a lovely place, the house was clean and spacious with all the facility provided.
Air con in all rooms which was a blessing when we came back from the beach.
The spacious veranda and garden has a barbecue, making it a relaxing spot to enjoy some al fresco dining.
The owner were very friendly and helpful during our stay and gave so much information.
There are some lovely places to eat in Olbia as well as plenty of fantastic beaches.
A great place for a relaxing holiday, we will book this cottage again.
Jack & Maggie
Notre 3ème séjour à "la Casa del Faro" a été parfait !! Sans aucun doute, le meilleur hébergement de la Costa Esmeralda !! Un grand MERCI à Paolo et Salvatore pour leur accueil, gentillesse et disponibilité. Nous reviendrons en 2017 !
Casa y propietarios para recomendar. Todo muy bien puesto, jardín con parrilla!! Rodeado de verde, lugar tranquilo. Playas bonitas a pocos minutos a pie. Salvatore y Paolo muy amables y siempre presentes en caso de problema o consultas (lugares para visitar, restaurantes, alquiler de auto)
Short Term Let in Sardinia
Newly-built holiday home, set in the fabulous seaside village of Pittulongu, just 7 Km from Olbia.
Marvellous white sandy beaches just a few minutes walk from the property. Close to local Restaurants and Supermarket .
The houses (60sq.m) with front verandah (16sq.m) and garden* (70sq.m) can accommodate up to five people, though best suited for four.
This house is perfect whether you want lazy days on the beach or a base to explore sights from.
For a day out, Olbia, the Costa Smeralda, Porto Cervo, Golfo Aranci, Porto Rotondo and many other little villages are all within easy reach by car. If you want to discover the region, ask us, we have great ideas about where to go and what to see.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Conditions of booking - Minimun stay 1 week rental Sat – Sat
- Deposit 30% of the entire stay, balance payable at arrival together with €200 breakage deposit refundable at end of stay.
- Check-in between 4:00pm to 9:00pm
- Check-out before 10:00am
Prices are per property,(not per person) with maximun 5 occupants
We would like to remind our visitors that noise levels should be kept low after 10pm