This comfortable, spacious apartment if ideal for anyone wanting to enjoy what this famous Swiss town has on offer. For those wanting to enjoy skiing, you are situated just minutes from the slopes and lifts, and just a short walk from the centre of town. With views over the mountains this is the idyllic apartment to relax and enjoy Verbier.
The Living Area:An open plan living and kitchen area creates a sociable space to relax whilst enjoying the views over the mountains. With plenty of seating (between 8-10) there is plenty of space to serve up a feast using the well equipped kitchen. With TV, DVD, Hi-Fi and free WiFi there are plenty of amenities to keep you occupied during your stay.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:The three double bedrooms provide ample sleeping arrangements for up to six guests, along with the two bathrooms. All rooms benefit from being light and spacious with Alpine views from the windows. With heating throughout along with cosy and comfortable bedding you will be sure to get a good night's sleep after a hard day's skiing.
Outdoor Space:There is a terrace and garden to enjoy some Alpine sunshine along with some deck chairs to soak up some sunshine.
All linen and towels are provided, including dressing gowns.
House Rules - Additional Rules:
The London Residents Club wants you to have a fantastic stay, so encourage you to see the space as a home away from home - treating it as though it is yours!
There are, of course, a few things we politely ask guests to note before their arrival and throughout their stay:
• Maximum group size: 6
• Strictly no smoking, no pets, no parties
• No candles
• Dispose of rubbish appropriately
• Keep the property clean and tidy
• Whilst washing up and stripping the beds at check out would be appreciated, it is by no means expected
• Please keep the noise down and respect other neighbours in the building
• Please remember to close all windows and doors when leaving the space
• Ensure the heating is maintained at an appropriate temperature throughout the stay. If the heating is excessive, i.e. over £100 per month, you will be expected to cover this cost