In the centre of the ancient village of Monterado, in front of the historical castle, in an ancient palace recently renovated, some very elegant apartments have been furnished with taste to offer to you a very quite and pleasure stay, all around the year, in a old atmosphere that recalls you a natural simplicity. Windows overlook a rural landscape surrounded by the hills that lead to the sea. The apartments are provided with all cooking facilities, towels and bed linen. Near the apartments you can have at your disposal a swimming-pool, a riding-school, a microlight track, sport-fishing, sports facilities, restaurants.
You can join for free the park of the castle, located in front of the apartments, from the 9,00 am till the 7,00 pm. You find a wood and a beautiful garden where you can walk and a swimming-pool where you can relax yourself.
The apartment has a spacious sitting-dining room with cooking area, two double bedroom (one with double bed, one with bunk bed) and a bathroom. The sitting room has a convertible double-bed sofa.
The apartment is completely furnished with quality details.
Monterado is a very peaceful place.You can reach the coast in 10 minutes by car. There are public and private beaches.
Due to their geographic location, the apartments are an excellent starting point for walks, outings and tourist excursions to the most beautiful, interesting Marche localities, with its wealth of museums, monuments, and natural, artistic and cultural beauty. You can visit:
- Senigallia (12km), the velvet Adriatic beach, famous for tourist facilities and cultural events. You can visit: the Palazzetto Baviera, the recently restored Rocca Roveresca, the Duca palace, the Croce church, the Ercolani porticoes.
- Sirolo and Numana (45km), are among the most beautiful coastal areas of the Marche region; the Sirolo beach with its characteristic 'resounding rocks' and the 'two sisters', reef rocks in front of the Conero promontory.
- Corinaldo (5km), Ostra Vetere (15km) and Mondavio (15km), are 3 towns of medieval origin giving onto the green Marche hills.
- Genga (55km), a small ancient village in the Sentino valley, famous for the Frasassi grottoes, where visitors will be fascinated by the amazing spectacle of stalactites and stalagmites in a nearly surreal scenario.
- Urbino (60km), artistic and university centre, birthplace of Bramante and Raphael. You can visit the Montefeltro family’s Palazzo Ducale and the artistic treasures preserved in it, the Marche National Gallery, Raphael’s house, the 'Raphael College' where Giovanni Pascoli studied.