About the property
- Apartment645 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
2 bedroom, pool, garden and free wi-fi only 10 km from the beach.
In the centre of the ancient village of Monterado, in front of the historical castle, in an ancient palace recently renovated, some very elegant apartments have been furnished with taste to offer to you a very quite and pleasure stay, all around the year, in a old atmosphere that recalls you a natural simplicity. Windows overlook a rural landscape surrounded by the hills that lead to the sea. The apartments are provided with all cooking facilities, towels and bed linen. Near the apartments you can have at your disposal a swimming-pool, a riding-school, a microlight track, sport-fishing, sports facilities, restaurants.
You can join for free the park of the castle, located in front of the apartments, from the 9,00 am till the 7,00 pm. You find a wood and a beautiful garden where you can walk and a swimming-pool where you can relax yourself.
The apartment has a spacious sitting-dining room with cooking area, two double bedroom (one with double bed, one with bunk bed) and a bathroom. The sitting room has a convertible double-bed sofa.
The apartment is completely furnished with quality details.
Monterado is a very peaceful place.You can reach the coast in 10 minutes by car. There are public and private beaches.
Due to their geographic location, the apartments are an excellent starting point for walks, outings and tourist excursions to the most beautiful, interesting Marche localities, with its wealth of museums, monuments, and natural, artistic and cultural beauty. You can visit:
- Senigallia (12km), the velvet Adriatic beach, famous for tourist facilities and cultural events. You can visit: the Palazzetto Baviera, the recently restored Rocca Roveresca, the Duca palace, the Croce church, the Ercolani porticoes.
- Sirolo and Numana (45km), are among the most beautiful coastal areas of the Marche region; the Sirolo beach with its characteristic 'resounding rocks' and the 'two sisters', reef rocks in front of the Conero promontory.
- Corinaldo (5km), Ostra Vetere (15km) and Mondavio (15km), are 3 towns of medieval origin giving onto the green Marche hills.
- Genga (55km), a small ancient village in the Sentino valley, famous for the Frasassi grottoes, where visitors will be fascinated by the amazing spectacle of stalactites and stalagmites in a nearly surreal scenario.
- Urbino (60km), artistic and university centre, birthplace of Bramante and Raphael. You can visit the Montefeltro family’s Palazzo Ducale and the artistic treasures preserved in it, the Marche National Gallery, Raphael’s house, the 'Raphael College' where Giovanni Pascoli studied.
Mr. Orlando Rodano
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within two days
- english, french, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 13, 2018
About Mr. Orlando Rodano
Hi! We are Orlando and Kira. Hospitality is a tradition in our family, which we are eager to continue and share with others. That's why we decided to offer our friends guests the opportunity to stay in a place where you can feel the emotion of the past, in a peaceful atmosphere.
Mr. Orlando Rodano purchased this Apartment in 2005
Why Mr. Orlando Rodano chose Monterado
Due to their geographic location, the apartments are an excellent starting point for walks, outings and tourist excursions to the most beautiful, interesting Marche localities, with its wealth of museums, monuments, and natural, artistic and cultural beauty. Monterado is a very peaceful place. You can reach the coast in 10 minutes by car.
What makes this Apartment unique
Our guests appreciate the large spaces and the comfort of the modern apartments. They love our warm and friendly hospitality. The park and the swimming pool of the castle, in front of the building, make a holiday with us even more special .
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Due to the geographic location, Monterado is an excellent starting point for walks and excursions to the most beautiful, interesting Marche localities, with its wealth of museums, monuments, and natural, artistic and cultural beauty. You can easily reach by car lovely city such as Corinaldo (5 minutes), Senigallia and its Velvet Beach (15 minutes), Fano (20 minutes), the stunning Urbino (45 minutes). Sirolo, Numana and the Conero Riviera, with coves and wild cliffs, are about 50 minutes by car.