About the property
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay1 - 4 nights
Located in the middle of island village, facing the sea.
Its a big late Georgian stone house with 180° panoramic sea view - perfect for sunset watching. Having located in the middle of island village, the house is within 5 mins walk to beach, pubs, grocery shop and restaurants. The house has 12rooms included 4 big bedrooms.
The house is a 3 storey building:
• Ground Floor
・Sea view lounge with smart TV, fireplace and vinyl record player
・10 seater sea view dinning room with books and family games
・Fully equipped kitchen with ovens, microwave and dish washer
・Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and iron
・Conservatory with pet bed
・Secure private garden with picnic benches
• First Floor
・Sea view king bedroom with telescope
・Sea view twin bedroom
・Sea view landing
• 2nd Floor
・Sea view king bedroom with crib
・Sea view twin bedroom with extra folding bed
• Historic stone house with some original features
• Spacious room with 180° Panoramic Seaview
• Sunset view
• Overlooking Chesil Beach and Fleet Lagoon
• Plenty free street parking
• Located in the middle of island village
• 5 mins walk to beach, grocery shop, pubs and restaurants
• Bedding and towels are included
• A bus stop is 1 minute walk from the house, which connects the island to Weymouth train station.
- No smoking
- No parties or events
- Not safe or suitable for infants (Under 2 years) - May not be suitable for toddlers due to working fireplace and staircase without safety gate. Renter to ensure safe supervision of all children.
- Check-in time is 3PM - 11PM
- Check out by 11AM
- Do not leave rubbish outside the house, seagulls will tear them apart
- Extra charge £100 for each guest has stayed than actually booked
- Security deposit £200 will be taken if you broke any house rules
- Use fireplace in the lounge only, do not leave fire without supervisor, do not leave it overnight.
- Pets permitted to ground floor only (due to all carpets upstairs)
- Pets are not allow to stay on our cushions, carpet etc...
Xian & Ross
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Xian & Ross
Hi, we are Ross and Xian. I am a digital designer and Ross is an award winning architect. This is our holiday home and we think its beautiful, we hope you think the same too .)
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
A great place for a Christmas getaway
A lovely place to stay away from it all with friends at Christmas. The Gift House is very well equipped and extremely comfortable, with plenty of room for 9 adults and a dog. It was great to be able to be warm and cosy looking out over the story sea.
There were a few niggles with the plumbing, but nothing to be too concerned about.
A wonderful house with an amazing view!
The house is fantastic - the photos don't do it justice. It's big and roomy and tastefully decorated. The views from the first and second floor across Chesil Beach and onto Weymouth are fabulous. The owners were very helpful and made sure that we had everything we needed for a great stay. We would definitely stay there again.
Our stay in June 17
We really liked the property having visited over half term May/June 17. It is a lovely house over 3 floors with great views over Chesil beach and the sea. Parking is easy and there's lots to do in the area. We are a family of 4 so we had lots of space! The owners made it very welcoming and helped with any questions .Would highly recommend it .